• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Wow. Defence is looking really brutal. It's such an advantage having strong, quick and agile guys like Foran and Hodgkinson rushing up and putting pressure on offences with the forwards doing their bit with strong hits.

Ball control is ordinary. Watmough in particular is having a shocker but may have been hard done by with that last error.

Robertson's try was fantastic. Fleet footed work to get around his opposite number with mininal room. Kudos to Farrar for running the ball towards the defence before throwing an exceptional pass out to Robbo.

If we can get minimize the errors we can run away with this. Like all teams we have played this season the Warriors are getting bashed and it's frustrating them.

A bit more composure in attack and we could have created 3 or 4 more opportunities. I think Farrar was hard done by, but fortunatley no points scored while he was off the field.

Watmough will possibly go down in the Guinness World Records for the most number of errors in a match.

Galavao is looking fantastic. I wonder if he would have great effect as a starting prop.

Warriors evened up the score, 6-6 after Ropati got on the outside of Glenn Stewart and went down the Warriors left side.

Tony Williams moves in slow motion yet still knocks guys over, it's astounding. Would like to see him adopt Foran's enthusiasm. He'd truly be a monster.

Roughly 23 minutes to go. A penalty goal has just given us an 8-6 lead.

Farrar is looking much improved under the high ball this week which is good to see.

I had my hands on my head when he dropped the ball as he was falling over the tryline. That must have been his 5th or 6th knock on off 10 or so hit ups.

Matai continued his good form. Brilliant effort for that contentious try but if benefit of the doubt is ever going to be used it would have been used in that situation.

End score, 14-6. Defence was impressive. Offence still needs alot of work.

King gives away the usual couple of penalties.  I'd expect more discipline from our captain.  

Im happy,We defended very stronly to grind out a win,nothing too flashy in attack but Defence was great,hard task to win over there,too many dropped balls though esp from watmough.

Fair dinkum, how does King get a run? He is an out and out dud, runs like a horses hoof and is an IMPOSTER! A disgrace to the jersey week in, week out. And co-captain?? give me a break. The worst forward on the park......again.

blitzkrieg link said:
Fair dinkum, how does King get a run? He is an out and out dud, runs like a horses hoof and is an IMPOSTER! A disgrace to the jersey week in, week out. And co-captain?? give me a break. The worst forward on the park......again.
Kingyfan wont be too happy!heheh,i reckon Perry is our worst forward though.

DSM5 link said:
King gives away the usual couple of penalties.  I'd expect more discipline from our captain.  

back to back penalties for lying in the tackle. Why did he do it twice...surely he'd learn from the first one.

chrisos link said:
[quote author=blitzkrieg link=topic=182912.msg257940#msg257940 date=1270361100]
[/quote]

Perry looks like he has lost his intensity at the moment....Foran does bigger hitups!

bhot link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=182912.msg257937#msg257937 date=1270360796]

back to back penalties for lying in the tackle. Why did he do it twice...surely he'd learn from the first one.
[/quote]
I also asked myself, 'Why?'. It may even have been a tactic, to see early on how far the ref could be pushed. If so it is a dumb tactic.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=bhot link=topic=182912.msg257945#msg257945 date=1270365708]
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=182912.msg257937#msg257937 date=1270360796]

[/quote]
I also asked myself, 'Why?'. It may even have been a tactic, to see early on how far the ref could be pushed. If so it is a dumb tactic.
[/quote]

someones intelligence was being tested

chrisos link said:
[quote author=blitzkrieg link=topic=182912.msg257940#msg257940 date=1270361100]
[/quote]

Kingy spent all night helping a flock of sheep get through the wire fence outside his hotel room.  It is a wonder that he had any energy at all after that effort

We did get the win so I should be grateful. But this crap needs to be sorted out so we can be in contention. scrappy win really.

King is sure getting a bad habit in that he always can be relied on giving away a cheap penalty.  Penalties nearly always lead to tries.  King needs to get this through his thick head.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2