Game day thread V Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Perry looks to be the only one that will be out for next week, but gee Hopoate looked good, would have to be the fastest on the team.

Dumbasses at fox sports are saying Hoppa has no speed and to prove this look at his blood line, his father was known for going over the top of players. I think he played well and did what was required based on the game plan.

ConcernedSupporter link said:
Dumbasses at fox sports are saying Hoppa has no speed and to prove this look at his blood line, his father was known for going over the top of players. I think he played well and did what was required based on the game plan.
Really thats what they said? Iv'e seen him run at the athletics carnival (I'm in year 11 at Cromer) and he blitzed the field by 20 meters. Bull**** he is not fast.

when hoppa made that break you could see he was favouring an injury and not running freely ,they have no clue on fox NO CLUE ,he was under an injury cloud before the game and has just returned he did extremely well considering he would be a little rusty ,and he looks comfortable under a highball

Isn't he only 17? He will be a gun once his confidence gets up. Does anyone know how long he's signed for?

We should be in discussion with him now

Maybe that is why we aren't in the market for signings at the moment, he will need an upgrade to keep him as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4