Game day thread V Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi guys

Well for me this is a season defining game...win and we are back on track, lose and season 2010 could well be over.

I am about to turn Fox on and settle in with a few beers and watch the pre game show.

I'll tune back in at half time in the big one to see what everyone thinks.

I really believe the first 10-15 mins may give us a fair indication of wether our boys are up for this or not, let's hope they are.

GO MANLY

I am about to head to the local where there will be a heap of Manly supporters. I wish I was as confident as most on here but nothing will stop me from cheering them on.

My concern is we are maybe the slowest team in the comp with Robbo @ fullback, T-Rex on the wing, Hodko at 1/2 back, and of coarse guys like Galuvao, Rose, King, Perry and co....

We will need to win by power, because we won't out pace their team.

Hopefully Choc and Matai have a blinder....

Time for a Stella.

missing_something link said:
My concern is were playing a fullback on the wing and a winger at fullback.

think they'll swap around a fair bit.

think we'll get smashed
ccccccrazy.

mickqld link said:
Why aren't we playing in our home strip and they are

Because it's indeginous day.
It makes the indiginous folk feel all warm and fuzzy.
Can't wait for the caucassian Manly stripe! Wonder when we'll see that!!!

Didn't realise it was some indigenous thing, well done but why are we the only ones doing anything about it?????????

Well here we go it time to turn up and play with some passion and to keep the penalty's out of our game. Need Choc, Lyon, Matai and our forward pack to step up for a win.

Those signs were absolute GOLD!!!

Well done to those involved.Funny how they brought a silence amongst the commentary..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6