GAME DAY - Manly v Warriors [Round 20, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pearsall (not sure on spelling) and Tommy Turbo work well together..

Just put Tom through a gap on what looks like a DCE->Snake inside ball play.. Easy try :)

Last edited:
If the cleanout is to keep some of these kids at the club, I'd have to agree. There's some real footballers in the 20's team. Tommy is just trying to be a superstar, Knight needs to be more selective with his offloads and Demitriou is no centre but they are all doing good things.
Pearsall looks like a real prospect. It's a shame Riley Travers is out. We don't need a 5/8 whilst we have Lyon to bridge the gap 'til one of them is ready.

Regardless of the result at the end of the game, i like what i'm seeing.

The hooker has made a few little mistakes as well but his passing game from DH is beautifully crisp. Forwards are hit on the chest, on the advantage line and moving forwards..

Edit: Pratt I think his name is...

Hey guys, it says the game starts at 3pm "local time". Does that mean 3pm Sydney time (EST) or 2pm Sydney time (which is 3pm Mt Smart time)?.
Cheers,
NYEagle

Hey guys, it says the game starts at 3pm "local time". Does that mean 3pm Sydney time (EST) or 2pm Sydney time (which is 3pm Mt Smart time)?.
Cheers,
NYEagle
Yeah 3pm EST.

Jesus Demetrio goes well.. 18-0 atm

Edit: Tom T with a double and well over 200m... It's not half time lol

Demetriou's best work is in the centre of the field. Looks like a Choc/Buhrer type.

Three o'clock Sydney time, NY.

Demetriou's best work is in the centre of the field. Looks like a Choc/Buhrer type.

Three o'clock Sydney time, NY.
Yep, but about 10% "nuggetier"* than either. I've heard some wraps on him but first time I've seen him play. Impressed so far!!

*nuggetier may or may not be a word..

Edit: watching that replay Demetrio looks a bit like a short George Rose, but at 2x speed lol

Yep, but about 10% "nuggetier"* than either. I've heard some wraps on him but first time I've seen him play. Impressed so far!!

*nuggetier may or may not be a word..

Edit: watching that replay Demetrio looks a bit like a short George Rose, but at 2x speed lol

Haha, I thought about the George Rose comparison but i thought I'd keep it to his footwork, which yes, makes him a very big version of Choc and Buhrer.

They do like to give a stupid penalty away though.

Tom with his 4th try, and heading to 500 metres. How is he not playing in 1st grade? Anyone?

Thanks Tooves. Jesus Christ.

Another try, Tom has broken the NYC record - EVER. Wow.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6