GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 8, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully Foran has completely overcome his hamstring injury and is able to put in a strong performance this week. Don't want him getting injured again and being out any longer. We need him at full strength.

NRL360 - since 1947 Manly have only been in last spot for 31 weeks - thete are about 3,500 weeks in the 68 years !

So since rd 5 2015, Manly have put on a 4/27 loading :mad: Shame @:mad:

Hopefully Foran has completely overcome his hamstring injury and is able to put in a strong performance this week. Don't want him getting injured again and being out any longer. We need him at full strength.

He has to think of his family to consider if he wants to put in an effort this week!!

The storm will do a number on us

Will be a close 1st half 14-8 scoreline with the final margin being 20+ like 36-10 something along those lines

Hope I am wrong but sadly I don't think I will be :(:(

For all you ripping on Tooves for the team selections. Do you not see the injuries we have? There is not much we can do. There is no one better, I get we are disappointed but fark me you just do not make changes for the sake of it when there is no one better. We will just get beaten by more picking some of the stuff on offer in NSW cup, they are hardly setting the world on fire. The only thing I would scratch my head on is the Hodges non selection, but I suspect we will be in the 17.

Wouldn't mind Chee Kam coming into the centre for Williame. Also, why not put Vave on the bench for Hasson or even Mason? Hodges should of been picked straight away

I can pull the boots on, wow we won't win **** with that team. Willame really like really toovey he not up to It. Back row I like. We will get pasted.
I am beginning to question toovey Hasson the bloke hack. Toovey ....nfi.

For all you ripping on Tooves for the team selections. Do you not see the injuries we have? There is not much we can do. There is no one better, I get we are disappointed but fark me you just do not make changes for the sake of it when there is no one better. We will just get beaten by more picking some of the stuff on offer in NSW cup, they are hardly setting the world on fire. The only thing I would scratch my head on is the Hodges non selection, but I suspect we will be in the 17.

I agree it's slim pickings but we have nothing 2 lose give Chee-Kam, Andrews,Vave and leary at least a go no one is pretending they are world beaters but we are hardly on fire at the moment.

What do we or Toovey have 2 lose?

Last edited:
He was one of the few bright spots on Friday night , and is now named as 18th man.

Don't know about you Wheelie but I think 2V is a bit like the players at present, lost all interest.
I love Tooves but I think it is best for everyone that we go in a different direction

Praps Bozo can encourage 2V to try a few small changes, just for fun. u know tha 'variety is the spice of life'.
i guess we have no meat 'n potatoes at the moment. Luv tooves as a loyal Manly die-hard. But dang it, he's almost daring Penn/Joke to sack him . . . :hi:

I'd really kind to see Chee Kam get another chance or two, hope that happens.

He scored two of our three tries at centre in our NSW cup victory over the weekend.

Tooves has done well in promoting Jake as our starting prop, putting Tom into the side before Wolf and also giving Hodges a taste. He would have noticed Mick over the weekend and if Mick doesn't make the side this week then Tooves won't ignore him if he turns in another good NSW cup performance this weekend.

You only have to compare us to the Panthers, yes I know they have a bit of depth but they are bringing guys up and whilst not winning all the time they are certainly in every game.

I love Tooves but I think it is best for everyone that we go in a different direction

I hate to say it but I'm leaning your way also.

You're both soft.

For a start you dont know who is going to actually take the field so your 2V pessimism is premature.

And secondly, sack tooves for what ? To be a sacrifical lamb because we had a combination of a massive injury toll, combined with dissension in the ranks over an issue borne from the front office.

And thirdly this is precisely the time to stick with 2V. If we are going to rebuild and rebuild with Bozo working behind the scenes this is the time to maintain the head of coaching to provide an incumbent leader, working to an existing platform for the new blood coming through.

The only argument that anyone could have right now for dumping 2V is with the proposition that he cannot coach a 1st grade team. He has already done well prior to this horrendous situation, so I contend you cant make that call.

Sacking 2V is the type of lilly livid gesture made to appease the unwashed, by insipid & weak leadership. The Manly club doesn't deserve that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6