GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 2,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Memo to DCE: Be careful who you sign for. Penrith currently leading the Tits 30-0 with 11 minutes to go in Bathurst.

Memo to DCE: Be careful who you sign for. Penrith currently leading the Tits 30-0 with 11 minutes to go in Bathurst.
Sezer has been as horrid a 5/8 as ive seen in a game this match.

DCE behind this team will struggle.

Let DCE go now. Will be gold to watch. Also, Annersley better start convincing other contracted players to bust their contracts..they look worse than us this season.

Let DCE go now. Will be gold to watch. Also, Annersley better start convincing other contracted players to bust their contracts..they look worse than us this season.

I'm pretty sure I heard today not sure which channel they have 10 days to be reinstated.
Did anyone else catch that

JLJ and BJ are out of the named side.

Jake T is on the bench. Jamie Buhrer will play 5/8 and Luke burgess will play in the front row.

According to a pre-game report on 2GB.....

Cool windy clear night. FG just out for warmup. Good crowd already with large queues outside@:)

Scumos look like Cadbury ads:p

Seabirds as lovely as ever.:dancer:

Bellamy pregame at least said our team would want to play hard for us given what we have been dealing with as fans.

At least some officials of the game acknowledge Manly fans.

Thank you Craig. Need a job mate?

Ferris was announced as #6
Chez got a cheer, he is still out warming up so he was happy
Jake on bench
2v got biggest cheer

Time to stand up here Manly. Forget all the s**t we've had to listen to. This is the Storm and we need to smash the crap out of them. They owe it to us to perform because serving up garbage won't be received well by the fans.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2