GAME DAY - Manly v Rabbids [Round 22, 2015] - Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Damn Nein

Because of the cricket.....the footy isn't on GEM, its on Go (99) and not until 11:30 tonight.

I've really got to think about getting Foxtel. I've tried the NRL's digital pass thing but it has never worked properly for me unfortunately.

I can't wait until someone other than Nein have the broadcast rights.

Damn Nein

Because of the cricket.....the footy isn't on GEM, its on Go (99) and not until 11:30 tonight.

I've really got to think about getting Foxtel. I've tried the NRL's digital pass thing but it has never worked properly for me unfortunately.

Lol where's this at

Also Cricfree.sx

Yeah any news on Snake if he is a late withdrawal?

We will soon know with the u/20's team is named

Tom T plays in u/20's= snake fit
Tom T not named to play = snake out and dare I say it our chances this evening

image.jpg

How good does Brookvale oval look

:):)

No excuses 15,000 minimun tonight

I did not personally take this photo got it from the manly sea eagles Twitter feed

I reckon we'll crack the 20k mark tonight.

Brookie has an official capacity of 23,000.....but I think its closer to 21k.

Damn Brookie looks good :D

Bloody Friday night BS on Nein!!

I'm in my caravan, so with limited Internet ( as in Data) so no streaming for me.

I'll try Tunein Radio, it's 2GB isn't it that will be broadcasting?

That option uses bugger all data , oh dear , 3rd world problems!

I guess there might be a Liveblog in here as well , or otherwise you can usually get a feel for it in the normal thread.

I'm in my caravan, so with limited Internet ( as in Data) so no streaming for me.

I guess there might be a Liveblog in here as well , or otherwise you can usually get a feel for it in the normal thread.

Yes you are correct 2gb are broadcasting it

Tom t officially named to play u/20's

Snake playing 1st grade

I am a bit more confident now

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach David Heath has finalised his team to play South Sydney Rabbitohs in round 22 of the Holden Cup.

The match at Brookvale Oval kicks-off at 5.20pm tonight.

In changes to the team named on Tuesday, Liam Knight has been omitted from the team and has been replaced at prop by Jyi Seymour.

Mitch Thomas starts on the wing for Bailey Shiach-Wise.

Sea Eagles team

1. Tom Trbojevic

2. Jesse Bogle

3. Addison Demetriou

4. Jesse Ramien

21 Mitch Thomas

6. Will Pearsall (C)

7. Nicho Hynes

15 Jyi Seymour

9 Hugh Pratt

10. Nick Lynn

11. James Parker

12. Billy Bainbridge

13. Darcy Cox

Interchange

5 Bailey Shiach-Wise

14. Matt Douglas

16. Dallas Koen

17. Moses Noovao-McGreal

I'm having a good day today. The boss just gave me a huge bonus and the wife & I have both been invited to a corporate box for the Canberra game. Now all we need is the win tonight and maybe even get lucky to cap off the perfect day.
Good luck to you mate I didn't get a bonus and definitely no corporate box to watch our boys and as for the other..... but anyway I'm tipping us in another near perfect game . Cheers.

Tom t officially named to play u/20's

Snake playing 1st grade

I am a bit more confident now

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach David Heath has finalised his team to play South Sydney Rabbitohs in round 22 of the Holden Cup.

The match at Brookvale Oval kicks-off at 5.20pm tonight.

In changes to the team named on Tuesday, Liam Knight has been omitted from the team and has been replaced at prop by Jyi Seymour.

Mitch Thomas starts on the wing for Bailey Shiach-Wise.

Sea Eagles team

1. Tom Trbojevic

2. Jesse Bogle

3. Addison Demetriou

4. Jesse Ramien

21 Mitch Thomas

6. Will Pearsall (C)

7. Nicho Hynes

15 Jyi Seymour

9 Hugh Pratt

10. Nick Lynn

11. James Parker

12. Billy Bainbridge

13. Darcy Cox

Interchange

5 Bailey Shiach-Wise

14. Matt Douglas

16. Dallas Koen

17. Moses Noovao-McGreal

With Snake in we are a red hot chance of winning this!!

And if we do there will be some sides looking over their shoulders saying " holy **** here they come "!!

I'd actually prefer ABC, might try that as well.

ABC may only work if you are nsw ( as local QLD would have the Broncos game)

To pick up abc coverage if you are in Brisbane try the grandstand website

And yes ABC and Andrew moore is better than thirsty morrow and the gang on 2GB to listen to.

Damn Nein

Just stream it *cough*livestream*cough*

You can stream the radio through NRL.com. Gives you all available options (usually 2gb and ABC grandstand). Select the live scores and it should be there as an option.

Ok, sorry, one more time. If Snake is in, I can't work out why Tom T hasn't taken Hiku's spot. Apparently its not a second tier salary cap issue.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6