GAME DAY - Manly v Rabbids [Round 22, 2015] - Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[QUOTE="NYEagle, post: 716825, member: 696"

I'm expecting a full house so buying my tickets for the game online (and even paying the $5.75-for-nothing fee and the $0.36 credit card gouge) - I hate Ticketmaster they are sole reason I rarely buy event tickets.
.[/QUOTE]

Yep, $h!ts me no end too. They sell tickets FFS, that's what they do - but they charge a handling fee for something you can buy online (and print out yourself ) that we can't really buy anywhere else.
Imagine buying a pie - and apart from it being lukewarm at best - the person serving you says "that's $3.80 for the pie and $1.00 handling fee " or buying a beer "that's "$4.00 for the beer but we need to pour it into a plastic cup so that's $3.00 extra"

Tell us what the amount is we need to pay, take your cut and we're none the wiser.
We know we're getting jipped wherever we turn, there's no reason to point it out!

Building nicely. We're going to give this comp a real fkn shake over coming weeks.
GO MANLY!! Go you good thing! Time to release the Kraken (Matai!)

Need to remember before the cowboys game they told the team 14 guys were not wanted next year, unculding Ballin, Mateo and Starling who all played and had contracts
Wasn't that after the Cowboys game and before the Warriors game?

We have a winning momentum. We have the home ground advantage . We are more emotionally charged . We are heading for another great win

Peta has experience on his side

I don't agree with it but Hiku has been a lot better the past few weeks
Peta has experience but Tom Turbo was non fazed at all by the number one team in the comp last week . He absolutely turned on the turbo and showed them he is the real deal
Peta looks pedestrian compared to Tom and Tom being much taller is better with the high ball

Its that 2nd tier salary cap $hit.

Shouldn't be a problem next year though. Unless Barrett is a complete fool then Tommy will definitely be a part of our 25 man first grade squad. He's way too good to leave in the U/20's. Hell, he's too good for NSW Cup.

This is not the Souths of this time last year. Nor Manly for that matter.
I think this is very different from after the Titans game because of the Tooves sacking. Having watched last Saturday night, I think Jamie Lyon would pick up the Jane Try Stand and dump it on their heads if he thought it would get the win for Tooves. And he is our leader.
Manly to win!!!
Not even Jamie Lyon could lift the Jane Try stand with the weight of that that **** "ZtH" sitting there and stuffing his face with pies ...... but hopefully he will give it a good go!

Under the salary cap we can't pick Tom unless someone is ruled out with an injury. Tooves' hands are tied really. He can't simply drop someone to NSW Cup to bring Tom into the side or Manly is in breach of the rules.
That dislikes not for you HoldenV8....just for the stupid rules. I think that's the same one that kept Moylen out two seasons ago? Stupid.

Wasn't that after the Cowboys game and before the Warriors game?

The media had the story a day or 2 after, pretty obvious the team knew before hand.

A bit like the DCE beforeParra game, story after team before sh1t performance

CLmYT8jUsAAOdrQ.jpg:large

Big crowd , players playing for contracts, hitting form at the right time and doing it for tooves , I can smell a big win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4