GAME DAY - Manly v Penrith [Round 6,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jokelly hasn't signed diddly squat so far so I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about getting Elgey.
Yes I think that we have missed the boat with Elgey as we should have had him signed up before he played FG with the titans. Now his price has gone up and he is more likely to stay there.

Looking at nrl stats brett stewart kicked 3 times for 185m In the game against the raiders. Should get him kicking more often or move him to 5/8 .
Yippeeee then we could have another bloke not put his body on the line in defence. Put a forward there

Us by 7, on NRL.Com, someones trying to rig the odds and will have a motza on the Choccy Soldiers!!

Last edited:
Interesting comments from Willie on NRL 360 regarding attitude problems but he was not overly convincing things will change

I fully expect us to start clicking, I've believed all along we'd star the season very slowly (although I'm still bitterly disappointed with 1/5) and work ourselves into form in time for the back end of the season. I'll back us to put in a good performance, I'll even back Tommy Turbo to have a better game than last week and burn a few people for a long range try.
Still gotta remember we're absolutely gutted with injuries, I was hoping Matai, Lyon and/or Mateo would be ready for Saturday.

The streamed SkySports interview has all the Players fired up to win for 2v.
Blair(should never be allowed to speak) , JSL, Ferris and Mase were all surprised and pissed that Penn went to the Media, rather than the Players regarding 2v's tenure@:cool:

Ferris acknowledge that as Fans pay, they have a right to critisize the Team :cool:

2V said that its week 6, so technically any of the 16 Teams could get the wooden spoon :D Little General never lets them bag Manly :inlove:

Good on Ferris for saying we have a right to bag the team, he's right!!

Unlike that other dickweed who got all antsy!!

In light of the chill pill I swallowed this afternoon I have to revise my score prediction.

I'm now being fully sic optimistic and saying we will win this one hands down .

They will have been shocked after last weekend and will come out with all cylinders firing.

Manly by 8

There are training pics on the website and there is a pic with matai standing outside foran and Tom t outside him. Does that mean williame misses out ?

Panthers Peter Wallace won't play againest Sea Eagles due to knee injury

Sea Eagles will welcome Matai back from elbow injury, he will replace Williame at left centre, also whispers around T.Trbojevic could take up goal kicking duties, no other late changes expected.

This will be the third week in a row I'm saying this, but with the news of Wallace out, surely we will win this.

The Penn article has really riled the Manly Players interviewed today.
They all sounded outraged and may actually play as a united Team for once @:cool:

It will be cold, windy and wet at Penrith for the game

Panthers Peter Wallace won't play againest Sea Eagles due to knee injury

Sea Eagles will welcome Matai back from elbow injury, he will replace Williame at left centre, also whispers around T.Trbojevic could take up goal kicking duties, no other late changes expected.

I was a big no don't play the kid last week. I was put in my place with what he did.
But to drop the kicking on him as well is a bit much lol.

• 11 Apr 2015
  • Manly Daily
Players air the truth

SEA EAGLES ‘SPEAK THEIR MINDS’ AFTER DISAPPOINTING LOSS TO THE RAIDERS

Sea Eagles players pulled no punches in a meeting after their loss to Canberra in Albury.
has revealed the team held a no-holds-barred truth session following last weekend’s loss to Canberra.

“Players spoke their minds about what they think should happen before going forward,” Mason said.

“Tooves had his say, it was pretty open slather really.”

In what was a surprise, the usually talkative Mason didn’t say a word.

“I just wanted to listen to everyone else, what they were thinking,” he said.

“And it was pretty much exactly the same as I was thinking.”

Mason said after three consecutive losses it was all about the club rallying together and proving everyone wrong.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6