LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Knights Round 9,2015 [1291569]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we continue winning here, we could have another 2009 season upon us (hopefully without the sudden ending). Slow start, however make the finals in a canter. Not as strong in the forwards as we were back then, nonetheless I'm still confident.

Two in a row!
Every game this year will be tuff.
I really feel eight place will be a success this year.

Very happy to see young Blake get another run, despite a few on here not thinking he's up to it from what I saw in the QLD cup last year he will be a very handy benchie.

Agreed! I think he could be very good for us. May develop into a gem. Had the same thought about buhrer back in 2011...so what do i know!?!?!?!?

Agreed! I think he could be very good for us. May develop into a gem. Had the same thought about buhrer back in 2011...so what do i know!?!?!?!?
Seemingly a lot!!

I actually think in the " new game" ( less interchanges) that Ferris and Blake are almost the model players to benefit .

Is it just me, or did Tooves look like he is completely over Foran when he was speaking about him being out?

So the great Foran has 2-3 weeks off, comes back for one game so he can get his Kiwi jumper, plays in that game ( clearly injured ) then has another 2-4 weeks out to " be with his family".

Boy aren't we getting some value out of his last year with us at $12500 per week!!

Foz out for weeks meaning who plays 5/8?
Hopefully Mateo. With Hiku playing LHS, those two could really pull up our For and Against. Hiku was so great on Sunday, trailing the ball carrier.:)

4 more sleeps, I really missed Brookie :inlove:

Wish Foran would go before rd 13. He and Choc could irritate the Parra Fans instead of us @:rolleyes:

I know their form hasn't been good, but Newcastle have an excellent side on paper: strong pack, good halves (I really rate Mullen), big, fast outside backs. The only weak link is Gids and his whites:)
Really hope we're up for the game.

Its strange to see Manly hot favourites against a pretty strong looking Knights team.
Do these bookies realise we have only won 2 games - both by 2 points??
The fact its at Brookvale is always a massive lift, but looking at the teams I dont get it.
Anyways - looking forward to a massive Sunday of footy starting with the Junior Seaeagles.

I think the Knights have lost four in a row, and more importantly they had a lot of players in the Rep Rounds. Sims were in City v Country, another in Fiji, Leilua in Samoa etc

Is Wayne Cuzzie Cousins a Kiwi? Poor 2v hardly got a word in edgeways :D

Its strange to see Manly hot favourites against a pretty strong looking Knights team.
Do these bookies realise we have only won 2 games - both by 2 points??
The fact its at Brookvale is always a massive lift, but looking at the teams I dont get it.
Anyways - looking forward to a massive Sunday of footy starting with the Junior Seaeagles.

Maybe they knew Foz would be out and we'd be using 13 players instead of 12.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4