GAME DAY - Manly v Dragons [Round 4,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't really care if historically the Merge are hard to beat there. If we lose to that team I will be absolutely gutted. Their team is **** house and even if we are down on troops we still should win.

I think the manly forward pack will get the job done here. Haven't been able to say that in a while, but the game against the dogs suggests the pack is underrated.

The Dragons have been playing pretty poorly the past few weeks - Manly should lift here and put them to the sword time after time, with a good win here, if we're on our game.

Come on boys, we can win this well!

The concerns are the queens home ground advantage and this being somewhat of a March GF for them.
Look at the slimes last night.
Considering all that our team is very strong on paper and we should smoke 'em. I'd settle for a one point win though.
Over to you Hollywood Halves. Play like you're worth millions.

I can't see us replicating the enthusiasm shown by the Slimes last night.

By any means not a super star side but gee they were committed and played well as a team.

As yet I haven't seen that from us.

However if we can't beat St Merge its going to be a very very long year!

I can't see us replicating the enthusiasm shown by the Slimes last night.

By any means not a super star side but gee they were committed and played well as a team.

As yet I haven't seen that from us.

However if we can't beat St Merge its going to be a very very long year!
Only last week we had players out and were very unlucky to lose to a strong bulldog side and you say you have not seen that commitment from us . The same game you stated that we were going to get flogged .

Only last week we had players out and were very unlucky to lose to a strong bulldog side and you say you have not seen that commitment from us . The same game you stated that we were going to get flogged .

Well let's see how they turn up tonight before we rip each other apart shall we??

Falsehood Foran - back. Yaaaay. Interest is wain
I am sure they wont disappoint :)

I disagree. Foran is a blight to the team with his attitude, and the results on the park have mirrored that. I hope Toovey leaves Mateo 5/8, puts Foran on the bench. I don't see after everything why Foran has a mortgage on his position, when he doesn't and isn't winning games ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7