GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 7, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A win would be great to see but I'm still putting this one down as a loss.

Storm away will be really tough, so another loss.

Knights at home, with a few more back.....maybe, but I think we will be 1/8 before that.

Manly need Chez's kicking game to keep the Dogs on their line.

Most importantly, don't ever kick to Perret. He is their most creative and damaging Player@:cool:

Am I the only 1 who can't believe Joey picked this week 2 try and fire up the Dogs halves crazy stuff?

Can't see many points in the dogs if we get in front early we should be able 2 hang on.

Late Mail :)

Bulldogs: There is some doubt around Josh Morris and Tim Browne. Should the pair fail to play, expect Moses Mbye to play at centre, and Antonio Kaufusi to move into the starting side at prop. Des Hasler named a six-man bench on Tuesday, and Danny Fuaialo or Herman Ese'ese could be in line to make their first-grade debut.

Sea Eagles: Jamie Lyon is poised to make his return from injury, with Brett Stewart also a possible late inclusion.

Mark I am a fool but I go into every game until about the 78th minute thinking we will win

Mark I am a fool but I go into every game until about the 78th minute thinking we will win

I used to be that way but the last six months has changed the way I feel, I now go in thinking we will get towelled up and then I'm not so depressed when that in fact happens.

I used to be that way but the last six months has changed the way I feel, I now go in thinking we will get towelled up and then I'm not so depressed when that in fact happens.

I try but I just can not do it..and then the lows are awful!

But then I remember
- what it used to be like when we did not have a team at all
- Some things in my life (kinda like your son in law)

And realise how lucky I am in life and to support a club like manly...regardless of the result

I try but I just can not do it..and then the lows are awful!

But then I remember
- what it used to be like when we did not have a team at all
- Some things in my life (kinda like your son in law)

And realise how lucky I am in life and to support a club like manly...regardless of the result

Yes there's more good times than bad that's for sure.

I'm in Moree minding the kids whilst Mick has his Chemo but we did get to watch the Panthers game together, I was devestated for us but happy for him.

He has 3 months to go on this and then Liver operation number 2, fingers crossed all will go well.

Going to say it again lol surely we can win this one. We have a full strength back line and they are decimated in backs and forwards.

Don't think we will have a full strength backline, Tafua is still weeks away and Stewy is unlikely to play

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2