GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 7, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't see either team having the attacking skills to worry the defences. That is unless our multi-million dollar international halves decide to play anywhere near their capabilities
How about our 2 top-shelf former international centres?
Or maybe, our incumbent international fullback, who recently starred for the 4 Nations champions...?

How about our 2 top-shelf former international centres?
Or maybe, our incumbent international fullback, who recently starred for the 4 Nations champions...?

But but I thought we had settled on our problems for this year? If we lose it is all due to the halves (and Hasson...which i might agree with) and the back office

After watching the Cows last night and how effective 2 hookers were WTF is Tooves doing not playing Hodges?

i would like to think though if we do suffer a couple more defeats Toovs rolls the dice and gives jayden a shot ! okay we do have small forwards compared to these sides using the 2 hookers .... but it would be good to see how it unfolds ... i personally would love to see Jayden get some time ...

i would like to think though if we do suffer a couple more defeats Toovs rolls the dice and gives jayden a shot ! okay we do have small forwards compared to these sides using the 2 hookers .... but it would be good to see how it unfolds ... i personally would love to see Jayden get some time ...

it surely would help our attack ... last time we scored a few trys was when he was playing against the Dogs last year in the semi final

But but I thought we had settled on our problems for this year? If we lose it is all due to the halves (and Hasson...which i might agree with) and the back office
Haha, Yes Jatz had a poll going about who to blame, not sure who the winner was...

I think we will see more improvement from last week but sadly whilst we are still fielding half a side , and despite our multi million dollar halves , I can't see us winning, mind you I think we will be in it until about the 60th minute at which time fatigue will set in .

I'm still predicting we won't win a game before the Bye but gee I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Bulldogs away
Storm away
Knights at home
Panthers at home

Other than " just one of those days" where we might get lucky, and based on the fact that we have so many out for 4-8 weeks ( or longer ) where do you astute punters / fanatics think a win is going to come from??

The Panthers have most of their troops back pretty soon, but they would be the only side currently that we " might" jag a win against .

Otherwise it's 1/10 as I predict we will be!!

Last edited:
Bulldogs away
Storm away
Knights at home
Panthers at home

Other than " just one of those days" where might get lucky, and based on the fact that we have so many out for 4-8 weeks ( or longer ) where do you astute punters / fanatics think a win is going to come from??

The Panthers have most of their troops back pretty soon, but they would be the only side currently that we " might" jag a win against .

This Friday Mark, we're going bad,but the Dogs aren't going well either, and we get them at the right time.

Bulldogs away
Storm away
Knights at home
Panthers at home

Other than " just one of those days" where might get lucky, and based on the fact that we have so many out for 4-8 weeks ( or longer ) where do you astute punters / fanatics think a win is going to come from??

Honestly how stupid is this draw? Three of the teams we have already played and it will only be round eleven. Surely it cant be that hard to have all teams play each other once and then have the repeat clashes after that.

Yep its a cripple fight, 8 out Vs 7 out

between the 2 teams injuries you could field a team that would go in favourites.

Stewart
Tafua
Morris
Lafai
Morris
Mateo
JLJ
Graham
??
Kasiano
BJ
JSL
??

Browne
Morris
Klemmer
Guthbo

We have our captain and goal kicker back and that's enough points there for a win

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6