GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 7, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hasson had a pretty good game against the dogs last year in the semi final ... I remember james graham singled him out and tried to put a hit on hasson's thigh .. Graham came off second best ...

Alot of people criticize him here... yes he can make a couple of mistakes .. silly offloads etc...

But for a kid thats been playing in first grade since 20 years old against hardened grown men i have to take my hat off to him .. i think he will be a starter in the next few years to come ... he is raw .. i think he is tough ! despite everyones opinion of him i think Hasson will be a big improver .. And i can see why Toovey persists with him

Hasson's problem is that he gets aggro and literally turns the game for the opposition.
That ridiculous attack on Ennis in the semi last year killed the game for Manly :mad:

Then he sits out for weeks on end as a repeat offender - just dumb and a waste of talent :banghead:

He is not as bad as Darcy, but bordering on it by doing it every :swear:game

Hasson had a pretty good game against the dogs last year in the semi final ... I remember james graham singled him out and tried to put a hit on hasson's thigh .. Graham came off second best ...

Alot of people criticize him here... yes he can make a couple of mistakes .. silly offloads etc...

But for a kid thats been playing in first grade since 20 years old against hardened grown men i have to take my hat off to him .. i think he will be a starter in the next few years to come ... he is raw .. i think he is tough ! despite everyones opinion of him i think Hasson will be a big improver .. And i can see why Toovey persists with him
I think you have to watch that again, I know the time your talking about and Hasson got whacked

I think you have to watch that again, I know the time your talking about and Hasson got whacked
he got whacked and kept charging forward :) was an almighty whack form Graham as well ... im not saying he will be a TURBO etc .. but i see potential in him to be a valuable member of our squad giving us some depth

I said it a few weeks ago when asked when our next win will be and I said the dogs.

They are now missing a few and we have Lyon back, given how much better our left side looked in attack and defense last week this is going to do wonders for our right side.

Their pack should not scare us, Browne is a plodder who would only start in our side and he is most likely going to be out as well. Tollman will go all day, hit t rex hard early and keep him quiet and hope pritchard is off, there isnt much else left after that.

Let's hope we get a nice surprise on Friday night and Hodges is on the bench! How many times does the team that actually plays differs from the named one. Examples - no Snake on Saturday, no Killer the week before, etc.

I'm afraid we've seen the last of the Wolfman in first grade for Manly. If he hasn't been picked by now he never will be. If Wiliame is ahead of him for a wing spot then you know he's going to play NSW Cup for the whole season.

And even sadder is that we all knew deep down Hasson that would replace JSL on the bench. Though who knows why.......he weaken's any team.

Great to see Killer back in the team. Though I notice the (c) is still next to Matty Ballin's name. I wonder if this is in case Killer pulls out before the game?

Onwards and upwards. This week is very winnable.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6