GAME DAY - Manly v Cowboys [Round 19, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There was a game a few years ago, against the Storm that we lost but I remember thinking at the time that "we_can_do_this!!". Tonight's game is the equivalent of that game. It's not "must win" but it's close, but regardless we MUST put up a good showing and scare the bejesus out of these pretenders. I'm not saying we can go all the way but I want two things to come out of this game:

1) Pride. In the club, in the jersey, in the team.

2) Fear. We are MANLY. Other clubs have always FEARED US, because we are strong, dangerous and always competitive. I want that fear back into the other clubs, and we will earn it by beating or scaring the Cows tonight.

Come on boys let's DO THIS!!

I can't wait to get down to Brookie after work today! Let's hope for a crowd over at least 10,000 on a dry night to cheer the boys on to a win!

You can count me in :):)

Think this will be match of the round no much in it , would not surprise me to see it come down to the last few minutes before this game is decided.

I'll take any kind of victory any old way we can find tonight.

If you can make your way down to Brookvale oval this evening to cheer our boys on this evening!!! See you all there

Last edited:
You can count me in :):)

Think this will be match of the round no much in it , would not surprise me to see it come down to the last few minutes before this game is decided.

I'll take any kind of victory any old way we can find tonight.

If you can make your way down to Brookvale oval this evening to cheer our boys on this evening!!! See you all there
I'll be there, and delighted if we have a crowd approaching 10,000. It's chilly in Sydney these evenings, and will be especially so on the Brookie Hill. I can understand why people stay home to watch football on Monday night. It's a contrived schedule purely for TV.

Brett Stewart will have a blinder . 3 tries and 2 set up by that man and his new bestie dce. Us by 14.

(We already scared some teams, including the Cows earlier this year. Right now we need the 2 points)
Sorry, scaring the Cows won't cut it. We need to win tonight and there's no reason we won't.

Oh I know mate I know!! I'd love to see us crack a half century and give major concern to the other top teams... Realistically that ain't gunna happen. Let's just beat them and beat them well :D

And anyone know if Lui will play? I thought he was out injured. Hope Hodges gets run. He has looked the goods in recent weeks and given Ballin that much needed rest.

I put a tenner on for a perfect round this week now all I need is for Manly to romp home a win tonight to claim just over $250! The wife is showing no faith and pleading with me to cash out for $120 but I'm feeling confident and holding firm :) Go Manly!!!

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I'd listen to your wife. Why throw away $110 you do have for a 50/50 (at best) chance of getting $130 you don't have?

I'm coming down from the mid-north coast for game 2 of my three game pass. It is a must win. I respect JT, but let our boys give him something to cry about after the game - go Manly!

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I'd listen to your wife. Why throw away $110 you do have for a 50/50 (at best) chance of getting $130 you don't have?
Stop making sense mate ;) believe me the thought has crossed my mind and Manly has already screwed me over a perfect week earlier this year but I bet $10 a week for a perfect week not a near perfect week. TBH I wish "cash out" didn't exist so I wouldn't have to worry about it

Last edited:
Sorry it's a bit late but just re reading last Fridays Telecrap and Rothfield has a 2 page spread where he predicts which teams will make the finals. Small problem he has 9 sides in his top 8.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7