Game Day - Manly v Cowboys [Round 12, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This could get very ugly
But I don't expect it
Would not surprise me if we go up there and win - Cowboys have to have an off game shortly and think it will be Saturday night- they can't win every game up to round 26.
I think we will win by 14-10
Upset of the season so far!!
This could get very ugly
But I don't expect it
Would not surprise me if we go up there and win - Cowboys have to have an off game shortly and think it will be Saturday night- they can't win every game up to round 26.

be bold davohan
I think the upset will be if we don't win 24-8
Go manly if the world is kind I cou
This could get very ugly
But I don't expect it
be bold davohan
I think it will be an upset if we don't win 26-10
If the world turns right I could even get there to the game
Go manly

Cowboys vs Sea Eagles

Cowboys expected to be 1-17 with Scott (cork) in doubt after picking up knock in Origin but he did declare he would play on weekend when he return home to Townsville yesterday. Tamou, Thurston and Morgan are all expected to back up from Origin. Sea Eagles will be without Mateo (ankle) with either Hodges or Starling (if fit) to replace him on bench, they also have both halves in doubt with Foran (hamstring) and Symonds (shoulder), if either are out T.Trobjevic would come onto wing with Hiku moving to Centre and Lyon moving into halves.

I was really hoping to see Travers get a run this week. I figured the whole Foran thing was just a smokescreen to divert attention. It's unlike Manly to manage to keep a secret for this long though.

1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Peta Hiku
4 Steve Matai
5 Tom Trbojevic
6 Jamie Lyon (c)
7 Kieran Foran
8 Jake Trbojevic
9 Matt Ballin
10 Luke Burgess
11 Blake Leary
12 Justin Horo
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 Josh Starling / Jayden Hodges
15 Willie Mason
16 James Hasson
17 Ligi Sao
I'm guessing the team will look something like come Saturday night.

@TomSangsterSC: Tom Trbojevic definitely playing on wing for @SeaEagles this week.
So maybe Foran is out and Lyon to half? If this is the case then Manly might struggle with kicking in general play. JLJ might be a better option at half as he is a decent kicker.

I wonder if there's any chance DCE could spring a surprise and play.
Maybe if he's got time after counting his money. That may take quite a while, then there's the perusing through all the papers looking at all the stories on himself, then he has to ring players to recruit to the Titans etc etc. He's a very busy man,don't bother him with a playing request.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4