LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Broncos Round 21, 2015 - Toovey Farewell Tour [1298628]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do the Hasson haters ever stop to think there must be a reason behind his selection? Maybe it is as simple as him being the fittest?

I'm actually excited about seeing Chee Cam finally having a run, I think we might just go ok, I think the guys will be out to show Tooves they're right behind him. GOOOOO MANLY !!!!!!
Chee Kam had a run this time last year against the Cowboys and that was nothing to get excited over.

With a major back operation I just wonder if he will ever be the same player again

Have heard he feels great but fitness is shot.

2nd hand info though.

I would imagine he is pulling up very sore right now after not being able to work the back for months

Do the Hasson haters ever stop to think there must be a reason behind his selection? Maybe it is as simple as him being the fittest?
He's also the least skillful, and the dumbest. Have you ever seen such an idiotic play as trying to catch a short kick-off that wasn't going 10-metres? Every other player in the NRL would have stayed back, gifting Manly a penalty from half -way. But not half-wit Hasson. He gives the Worriers a penalty from half way.

Surely all the happenings of the last few days will be a great motivation for the team. Killer seamed really down and the players must feel a little responsible. Plus 2v has something to prove.

Surely all the happenings of the last few days will be a great motivation for the team. Killer seamed really down and the players must feel a little responsible. Plus 2v has something to prove.

I guess it depends if they are happy to see him go (as some allegedly are)

Chee Kam had a run this time last year against the Cowboys and that was nothing to get excited over.
True but that was before the events of this past week, if the guy's got anything I expect we'll see it on Saturday if not then they might as well let him go, what's happened in the past week shouldbe enough to put a rocket up their backsides

There are two more Chee Kams in our junior system.
Given our injuries and ladder position it's a perfect opportunity to see if he is worth keeping, a player can improve a lot in a year

We're not really in a "building for the future" stage now.

Tooves now has precisely 0% motivation to care about preparing the team for next year. It will be about picking the team that has the greatest chance of winning the match that week.

To his credit Toovey has named Hasson a few times lately but not actually played him. So he seems to know that Hasson is pretty ordinary. My guess is he must be a really good trainer, and he has shown flashes of goodness - like his defence in the second half that kept the Tigers or Sharks (can't remember which) from coming back into the match when they were starting to get a roll on.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2