LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Broncos Round 21, 2015 - Toovey Farewell Tour [1298628]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I look at this a bit different, I think all the new guys in are either playing for another contract here or with a new team so should be very keen to play well, I have a feeling we will win this as the donkeys are due for a loss.

I think we would benefit from having Tom T on the wing adding speed and his ability to cross the stripe. I'd shift Hiku to the bench as a backline utility. Hasson drops off as he isn't giving us much.

Our halves will have to play out of their skins to contain their opposite numbers.
Which is a worry, as neither of them have been consistently dominant this year. One of them hasn't come out on top since......hmmmmm....I dunno mid last year?

Sorry guys, but that is a crap bench. We will get done. Oh well, as long as they give it a go.

Last edited:
Which is a worry, as neither of them have been consistently dominant this year. One of them hasn't come out on top since......hmmmmm....I dunno mid last year?
Ah I forgot that Lawrence has been injured for 4 weeks last year and 18 weeks this, that explains that.

And 2V picks Hasplod again, sorry " but there needs to be an investigation".

Broncos by a heap, I think our surprise win will be at Brookie, not Gosford.

I'm not a Hasson fan either but we have a truckload of injuries in the forwards so why are people surprised that he's been picked? Even Chee Kam is on the bench so that's saying something.

I'm not a Hasson fan either but we have a truckload of injuries in the forwards so why are people surprised that he's been picked? Even Chee Kam is on the bench so that's saying something.

Exactly. I'm stunned people think we have a heap of choice.

Buhrer, symonds, burgess, Sao and lui all out injured plus Lawrence admitting he is trying to regain fitness.

Hasson is one of our worst but we are reaching the bottom of the barrell.

I thought Lawrence and Leary played strong last week,I'm wondering why they haven't at least got a start on the bench,anyway hope the boys put in again like last week,and if they do who knows,we seem to play well in gosford and I think the broncos are dew for a loss,let's hope.

I thought Lawrence and Leary played strong last week,I'm wondering why they haven't at least got a start on the bench,anyway hope the boys put in again like last week,and if they do who knows,we seem to play well in gosford and I think the broncos are dew for a loss,let's hope.
Leary is starting at #13

BJ has only had 2 runs in reserves after back surgery

Unfortunately the team named is as a result of the injuries we've suffered.

No T-Red. No Soggy. No Pommy.

Good to see Chee Kam in the side. Hasson we'd rather not but I don't think Tooves has a lot of choices left.

6 players out with knee injuries, 5 of then being forwards.....and only 3 expected back on the field before 2016.

I'm glad we won last week but boy did it come at a heavy price.

Last edited:
Rather than have hasson I would put Tom T on Jorges wing and move Jorge to the forwards for this one game. It simply has got to be a better option that hasson. :banghead:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6