GAME DAY - Finals Week 3, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Turn out the lights, the party's over.

No Sydney team in the GF......won't the NRL love that lol
Little Dave Smith will be beaming from ear to ear, his plan for a Brisbane GF is drawing closer, wait for the howls from north of the border if NQ win tomorrow although with the drizzle being a transplanted QLD team it probably doesn't matter as it will essentially be an all QLD affair now anyway. The writing is on the wall, NSW will be applying to host the GF in the not too distant future and then how long will it be before Melbourne makes a claim !!

The donkeys drove a wedge through the game in the 90s that helped destroy teams and nearly finish off others, I will not forget their greed and it continues to this day. The Rorters are a club that remind me of Manly in the 80s, they have a lot of money and attract star players but it doesnt always translate to premiership success.

It is interesting to note that of the teams left, most of the current QLD origin team plays for these clubs and shows you how powerful they are. Look at the combinations you see at the Drizzle, Donkeys and Cowpokes. That is why NSW will continue to struggle at origin time.

If NQ lose tonight or the GF (should they make it)......is it still a Sydney conspiracy?

IMO the Rorters biggest mistake last night wasn't SKD's 1st minute shocker, it was playing Pearce. He was obviously not 100% fit and it forced Robinson to play Hastings on the bench as a back up leaving them with one less forward.

Pearce and Suncorp Stadium is like trying to mix oil and water.

Last edited:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4