GAME DAY - Finals Week 3, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Must be frustrating to have a bloke the size of Napa in your side. Gets agro in defence but offers little in attack and sometimes looks to leave his hooker double guessing if he wants a run or not. No wonder Meninga went with Papali over Napa in SOO.

Hopefully NQ get through.
The Souths love fest last year was a disgrace. They should have handed them the trophy before the game because you wouldn't have known Canterbury existed let alone were playing based on the carry on in the pre game show.
Atleast if 2 QLD teams make it we might know 2 teams are playing on GF day.

The Rorters shat themselves, simple as that. Brisbane played a fast game the Rorters wilted around the ruck. the SKD start put them on the back foot and that gave the donkeys all the momentum. To be honest I will be happy to see the back of 2015. I watched a few finals but its a dead loss without Manly

Brisbane are super league scum.. only the courier mail, King Wally and Lockyer care.

..but that said, good to see them dump out the smug cheats of 2013. Back to mediocrity now for Freddie's Fiddlers.. Top Tip: Roosters to invest in some larger shorts... they should be embarrassed with their Harry Highpants look.

Last edited:
Not a good night for minor premiers. Hawthorn are doing over Fremantle in the 1st AFL Prelim final in Perth tonight.

Growing up it was kinda easy to choose who to support when Manly were out.

NSW team first, always. Then living in brisbane with the bronco's fans only reaffirmed that.

Yet, with 2013 still fresh...a premiership delivered on illegal plays and bought off ref's plus not seeing 'boo' about Napa's shoulder charge last week....the unthinkable happened and I was hoping the bronc's won.

I know they are super league scum, rort the cap (who? that guy doesn't work here anymore)...and the brisso 'thoroughbreds brown paper bag the lot of them (lockyer anyone?) but the continual glossing over of the rorters....rorts, Napa's free pass and general douche-bagery makes me happy they are out of the comp. Politis isn't called the godfather for nothing.

Either way it was like having to choose between a douche and a turd sandwich

All this talk about Napa's shoulder charge last week... That wasn't the perfectly fine tackle he made that James Graham was complaining about at the time?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4