GAME DAY - Finals Week 2, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
NRL Telstra Premiership Final Series – Week 2

Friday, September 18, 7.55pm, Allianz Stadium

NRL: Sydney Roosters v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Holden Cup: Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers, 5.15pm (Fox Sports 1)

Saturday
, September 19, 7.40pm, 1300Smiles Stadium

NRL: North Qld Cowboys v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Holden Cup: Brisbane Broncos v NZ Warriors, 5.00pm

I can't see the Rorters or Cowgirls getting beaten this week.

The Dogs struggled to beat St. Merge who were pretty ordinary. The Rorters will dust them. The Gummies are wasting their time in Townsville. I can't even see it being close.

The Dogs struggled to beat St. Merge who were pretty ordinary. The Rorters will dust them. The Gummies are wasting their time in Townsville. I can't even see it being close.
Well, the Sharks knocked them out in 2014, I believe, with the controversial 7th tackle try. I don't think either the 'Boys or the Rorters are certs. I know Easts have the best team money can buy, but those dirty Dogs are able to scrap for a win, particularly at finals time.

I saw the first half of the Riff v Manly game on Saturday and I thought we were a bit unlucky to get to the sheds narrowly behind. What happened in the 2nd half?? :eek:

and the gummies have the wood on them this year winning both games, they stack up well.

I saw the first half of the Riff v Manly game on Saturday and I thought we were a bit unlucky to get to the sheds narrowly behind. What happened in the 2nd half?? :eek:
Manly were bashed up - literally :mad:
TommyT was limping with his bad quads.
Manly should regroup though, so it's not over yet :)

Well, the Sharks knocked them out in 2014, I believe, with the controversial 7th tackle try. I don't think either the 'Boys or the Rorters are certs. I know Easts have the best team money can buy, but those dirty Dogs are able to scrap for a win, particularly at finals time.

Although the Sharks did score a 7th tackle try, fact is that NQ twice hit the front after that try (which IIRC was the opening try of the game) and both times lost the lead again. NQ blew it just as much IMO.

just something a little different and funny ,lol.Just saw this on the Foxsports website about the charges arising from the weekend,and saw this..
MICHAEL Ennis is free to play in the Sharks NRL finals showdown against the Cowboys despite being charged with a Grade One careless high tackle.

Ennis can escape suspension with an early guilty plea despite the addition of loading for prior offences.

The veteran dummy half was put on report for his 69th minute tackle on Wade Graham in the Sharks 28-12 win over the Rabbitohs on Sunday...................Did he put a hit on his own player,lol

Great, now JT has his trifecta of Conspiracy Theories :p

Untitled.jpg

Yeah but the damn Dogs are gonna start feeding to Brett Morris more , and I don't know where the Roosters headspace is at, after their loss.

Don't think Pritchard has been cleared yet.
Has to fight the charge if he wants to avoid the 1 match ban, and risk a 2 ban match.

Early Plea = 90 points so free to play.
Yeah but carryover point of 51, means overall 141 pts = 1 game suspension.
Unless he fights the charge and risks a 2 ban match. My hunch is he'll probably fight the charge.

This is a stupid system IMO as Ennis was coming down towards the ball as McQueen was falling. He caught him on the side of the jaw. This was a nothing tackle and should have been just a penalty for making contact with the head. Where as Inglis's tackle was intentional .. IMO .. he had lost the plot and wanted to hurt someone.

Very very light penalties, have a feeling if it was Skivvy in any of these he'd go for 8 weeks
Now,now, you guys forget that Matai slid into Jowhwei in the 2011 Semi and got off @:cool:

Ennis should not have been charged at all as his arm was in a descending motion on an already falling player
The surprise was Kasiano not being charged at all.:cool:

Yeah but carryover point of 51, means overall 141 pts = 1 game suspension.
Unless he fights the charge and risks a 2 ban match. My hunch is he'll probably fight the charge.

If he fights and loses it's 120 pts + 51. 171 points is a 1 week suspension

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4