GAME DAY - Finals Week 1, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Roosters are up there with my least disliked now that the SBW cretin isn't there

They play a good style of footy to watch, close to what the Manly style was in 08 with hard, physical play

Also historically it was Manly and the Roosters that almost single handedly took the fight up to Super League

I have money on the Cowboys to win it that I've had on since the pre season but tbh I'd rather see Thurston crying conspiracy again than collect the cash haha

If I was placing the 8 in an order of preference to win it would be

Sharks
Dragons
Roosters
Bulldogs
Cowboys
Rabbits
Broncos

Daylight

Storm

Have to laugh at the Rorters crowd constantly calling for an offside penalty when their team has rarely been onside all night.

The upper deck on the outer side looks empty, as does the areas behind the in-goals. But hey, its only Manly fans who don't travel isn't despite the Rorters playing at their actual home ground.

Craig Bellamy won the game

Slade Griffin (knee, season)
Billy Slater (shoulder, season)
Dayne Weston (pectoral, season)
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs (knee, indefinite)

Honestly, what a crap game.
Boring as bat****e. The only good thing is the Storm won. I don't want any part of the Roosters winning.

But as far as the game went - no skill, no hits - just wrestle, complete your set, wrestle. YUK.

But hey, that's what the NRL wanted...so congrats to them.

By next year they'll be begging Manly to be in the finals again before the ratings drop of the cliff. I couldn't keep my non-Aussie guests awake and that's saying something.
I expect more of the same tomorrow when Bulldogs beat Saints by 30.

To me, the only game worth watching is Cowboys-Brisbane. I expect that to be a cracker, and I sincerely hope the NRL 2015 winner comes from these two.

NYEagle

cam smith won the game. he was very good tonight. The storm's defense has also been outstanding, especially the last few weeks

cam smith won the game. he was very good tonight. The storm's defense has also been outstanding, especially the last few weeks
Cam Smith would not have won the game without the resilient Bellamy inspired defensive team effort . No Slater No problem for Bellamy as he brings out the best in the fill in players

You're all mad. I'll take any team winning this comp over the roosters.
with you on that.
Melbourne mean nothing - they are a franchise like McDonalds or any other business. Boring also.
Easts always annoyed me since the 70's for some reason. As ch 9 seem to sponsor them it makes it all the better if they fail. The love in is sickening as is the way they seem to get a leg up when required.
Would like to see North Queensland win it.. too far removed to mean much and probably their last realistic chance for a while but may have run out of puff. Nothing against them and they have had some bad luck and bad ref calls the last few seasons.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2