GAME DAY - Finals Week 1, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Inglis no report for first swinging arm then on one for the second.
Can that be a double whammy at the judiciary.
Oh! sorry Souffs can head but and no suspension!

I thought that Eastwood tackle was a shocker. How can the code condone judo type moves like using your leg to put players on the ground.

Just as bad as a chicken wing IMO

That's the idiocy of the 4.00pm kickoff, as it is really a 4.15pm kickoff and it leads straight into the news. The only way they'll hold back the news is if it goes to golden point but then as soon the whistle blows it's done.
Look at last night, how many post match interviews there were after the Broncos v Cows game.
That's what a lot of us want to see - post match stats, match breakdown, interview, yada yada yada.

Ch.7's AFL finals coverage $hits all over what Nein have given us with the NRL finals.

Im going for the Sharks as I hate all the other teams.

Brisbane- always hated them as they get every leg up possible from the NRL. Super league scum.

Melbourne- see above, and cheats that introduced wrestling.

Cowboys- would love nothing more than to watch Thurston never get a premiership as starting player. Hopefully they get bundled out and he cops a late shot after a kick that he will forever whinge about.

Dogs- I still hate you for 1995. Forward passing cheats and general scum.

Rosters- still hate you for 2013. Forward passing cheats.

If the Sharks knock over NQ in Townsville next week, what price Thurston going off about a NSW conspiracy again? Funny, they lose last night to another Qld based team and he says nothing.........

If the Sharks knock over NQ in Townsville next week, what price Thurston going off about a NSW conspiracy again? Funny, they lose last night to another Qld based team and he says nothing.........
Gal will be the culprit , and he will love it :D
#UpUpCronulla

Brisbane- always hated them as they get every leg up possible from the NRL. Super league scum.

Melbourne- see above, and cheats that introduced wrestling.

Cowboys- would love nothing more than to watch Thurston never get a premiership as starting player. Hopefully they get bundled out and he cops a late shot after a kick that he will forever whinge about.

Dogs- I still hate you for 1995. Forward passing cheats and general scum.

Rosters- still hate you for 2013. Forward passing cheats.

Wow, the theme song from 'Frozen' comes to mind. "Let it Go, Let it Go......"

I will be going for the Cowboys. Just cant bring myself to cheer for a team that contains Gallen and Ennis.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6