GAME DAY - Eels vs Sea Eagles [Round 1, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Late decision but I just purchased tickets for me and my brother for tonights game and damn if it didn't get me excited as all hell. A lot of **** has been written about our club, some might be true, most of it obviously bull****, but when those players run out in Maroon and White I'll be cheering the lot of them.

Late decision but I just purchased tickets for me and my brother for tonights game and damn if it didn't get me excited as all hell. A lot of **** has been written about our club, some might be true, most of it obviously bull****, but when those players run out in Maroon and White I'll be cheering the lot of them.

That's the spirit!!!

Boy this going to be an enjoyable game. NOT!

With all the **** that's happening I reckon we'll get beaten.

First game of the year and the enthusiasm has been diminished a bit with all the contract drama going on...BUT....like any game , the closer it gets to kick off , the nerves start to kick in and regardless of the situation , team list , position on the ladder etc , the desire for our team to get up takes over....Have been written off before this season even starts , so what better way to start the season than going to a packed Squeel
Stadium and taking on the " talkin it up all off season " glow worms ....coached by the Dalai - the squeels cant lose can they ? ....No Matai , Lawrence , Tafua amongst others , we are supposed to be no hope...
but a win tonight would give all the doom sayers , the NRL and all opposition fans a massive F U. The best part would be sending the 20k squeel fans home with their tails between their legs and make them wonder how the Manly culture always overcomes anything they put out....Heres hoping we stand up again and pull off an against the odds win to silence the idiots weve had to put up with all off season.....Im sure every Manly fan will forget the BS thats been going on in the off season when our guys run out to the boos of the dirty unwashed horde and will our guys to victory.....HIT EM HARD MANLY...take no prisoners.....MAKE A STATEMENT.

A massive F U to our so-called management and owners. Every off-season lately has been full of negatives and ****ups.

well, it's on at 12.45am here.....so count your blessings (or beer cans)

Thats totally crap though. Every game should be live not this one hour delay **** because we live in state that actually keeps the real time on our clocks. It might be on at 12.45 global but I bet its still live..

Thats totally crap though. Every game should be live not this one hour delay **** because we live in state that actually keeps the real time on our clocks. It might be on at 12.45 global but I bet its still live..

It is, but I mightn't be!

Cannot wait for Choc to put the inevitable hit on DCE and see how the remainder of the squad reacts. I think that will be the most telling aspect of tonight.

Personally, I think some here will be surprised at just how unified the boys will be.

Cannot wait for Choc to put the inevitable hit on DCE and see how the remainder of the squad reacts. I think that will be the most telling aspect of tonight.

Personally, I think some here will be surprised at just how unified the boys will be.
They'll probably give Choc a pat on the back.

This game has upset written all over it, hopefully Manly can pull out one of those against the odds performances and win.

Parra forwards will be too strong and fast for ours. Halves will get dominated as they have been since about rd 20 last year. With no Matai out wide there is no fear for the Parra backs. Sorry to say Parra by 14.:(

Parra forwards will be too strong and fast for ours. Halves will get dominated as they have been since about rd 20 last year. With no Matai out wide there is no fear for the Parra backs. Sorry to say Parra by 14.:(

Keep 'em coming Mick. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4