GAME DAY - Eels vs Sea Eagles [Round 1, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Blake is a goer and so is Jake T but from what i have seen this MCK does not inspire me .
MCK is a myth. Don't know why 2V and Donny always point him outo_O
He was still disappointing in the Trials.

Pretty sure JT is still being eased back from breaking his ankle. We should see more of him this year.

Hodges also shone in the Trials. Does need to curb his off the cuffs chips, but his skills have matured :inlove:

Love the use of the word "positivism". What a word!
lol you know that positivism is a philosophy not the act of being positive. Its the philosophical belief that information can only be derived through true experiments. Its a philosophy of scientific belief. Its also a bunch of crazies that try to discount all research that isn't true experiments as not valid.

nerd moment over. apologies lol

lol you know that positivism is a philosophy not the act of being positive. Its the philosophical belief that information can only be derived through true experiments. Its a philosophy of scientific belief. Its also a bunch of crazies that try to discount all research that isn't true experiments as not valid.

nerd moment over. apologies lol
Thanks Bruce.

positivism is a philosophy not the act of being positive. Its the philosophical belief that information can only be derived through true experiments. Its a philosophy of scientific belief. Its also a bunch of crazies that try to discount all research that isn't true experiments as not valid.
Watch the Master Mase in front of microfone@:p - 'bunch of crazies' is an apt description
Can't wait for him to iron out that Botoxed and Bleached Has Been tomorrow :finger:

Its going to be another fun year at the Fortress !

Alright, its Friday, its Manly v Parra.

Im choosing to ignore all contract talks today and just focus on whats most important, watching Manly play footy.

Really hoping we send Parra a message.

Time to show everyone what we are made of tonight... so excited!! I'm predicting Sid & Foz to put all the recent shenanigans behind them with both have blinders and remind everyone just how good they are ...working together in a COHESIVE AND HAPPY TEAM :) Lets
give a BIG f.u to all the doubters and nuffies who are writing off our great club. Look forward to seeing some of the new forwards in action, particularly Leary and Mateo. Good luck to Geoff and the boys - do us proud! GO MANLY!

Time to show everyone what we are made of tonight... so excited!! I'm predicting Sid & Foz to put all the recent shenanigans behind them with both have blinders and remind everyone just how good they are ...working together in a COHESIVE AND HAPPY TEAM :) Lets
give a BIG f.u to all the doubters and nuffies who are writing off our great club. Look forward to seeing some of the new forwards in action, particularly Leary and Mateo. Good luck to Geoff and the boys - do us proud! GO MANLY!
The new " Mr Positive", Onya mate!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7