1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

galloping along

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by DSM5, May 12, 2011.

1. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Good to hear Des remark that he thought Brett should have got the whip out when galloping on Monday night. I'm pleased that the club is still angry with the muppet and that we're not ducking for cover. Des was always a tough and loyal bloke.

2. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,389 / 36
    What about Gallop today saying that the Rorters should be taking action against the guy they have now that was with the Melbourne Storm.
    Was it in the report Goose? No, so why does he now think the Rorters shoul do something.

If it stinks do something your self u gutless administrator. No u wont cause u have no balls

No player was in the report either David, but if Gallop beleives that they didnt know, but EVERYONE else in the club did...he is a absolute Farkwit.....
    And we all know he is

3. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    I've lessened my stance if we win a premiership whilst the idiot is in charge. At first I was saying that the entire team should flat out refuse to shake his hand.
    The male members of my family play a game with each other when shaking hands (we crush the other persons hand, show of dominance if anything) now imagine an entire NRL team doing that to one person!

4. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,243 / 131
    The DT's petition

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/brett-stewart-without-nrl-apology-says-manly-coach-des-hasler/story-e6frexni-1226054698510

5. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Is it just me or does anyone else see the irony in the telegraph trying to get Gallop to apologise to Stewart?

6. brookiegreg

brookiegreg Active Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    This story has legs and the 2SM talkinsport guys today were saying that it is good motivation to fuel Manly along in the comp

I just tried to post a comment on the Melbourne Storm fan website to encourage them to adopt "the Gallop" after every try as a way of civil disobedience and shoving up two fingers at Gallop, but don't know if my post will be accepted - they have a time delay thing there. They're probably mad enough at the nrl to let it go through

7. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Common enemies make strange bedfellows!

I don't know if I could ever be angry enough at Gallop to join forces with the Storm!

8. brookiegreg

brookiegreg Active Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Hey wash your mouth out with soap ME ya big bloody stirrer I'm not joining em :s just told em I'm a Manly supporter and that my enemy's enemy is my friend kinda thing haha
    by the way I told em my name is masked eagle

9. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Plenty of Bulldogs supporters are plenty mad at Gallop as well. So hit up the Kennel as well

10. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Current voting stands at:

Yes 59.04% (49 votes)
    No 40.96% (34 votes)

Total votes: 83