Gallop your set the bar high now act ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just heard on the news that Sharks Brett Seymour intoxicated i only heard the last bit of it though.

Whats Gallop going to do nothing ???

If he was true to his word then yes.

But as his not than the answer is NO of course he could shock us all and do something like acting by fining the Sharks 100k and giving Seymour at least 4 weeks.

Come on Gallop do something your double standard tool. :(

loop hole fellas. Seymour isnt the face of the game. Its different. Watmough didnt get suspended.

It's ALL about "the face of the game"......everything else will get pushed under the carpet...one things for sure there won't be too many players lining up to be the "Face of the Game" in 2010....whoops I forgot about Darius Boyd, Karmichale Hunt and co, maybe they'd do it (as they'd be immune from suspension).

good to see from the comments in that DT story that there is strong partisan support from a cross section of the community for seymour to get 4 weeks.

I'm thinking he will only get fined though. Mr double-standards has a reputation to maintain after all....
i.e. I am the CEO of Rugby League and I can do whatever the F$%^ i want to do to your game! maw huh hahahahahaha

The (face of the game )ploy is utter B S. One player has allegedly committed an act & is still innocent until proven guilty ,The other player has committed a criminal offence & been charged ..GET YOUR ****E TOGETHER GALLOP ,YOU KOK JOCKEY....

Jake friend put lives at risk with a high range drink driving charge, the D#$%head should be suspended for 6 months. Mr gallop you have the floor, you tool.

Gallop will bring it all back to Manly's refusal to act regarding the Stewart/Watmough incidents. Now that all clubs have seen Gallops actions towards Manly as an example they would be complete idiots if they didn't act on these players swiftly. It seems like the result will be Nrl clubs getting in first and acting quickly to avoid the NRL overseeing club decisions.
If only another club had buggered up first, providing Manly with the insight that the other 15 clubs now have.
In regards to Stewart (please drink in private in the future) and shame on you Brett for being such a great ambassador for the NRL that you were chosen as the "Face of the game."

KaZa link said:
loop hole fellas. Seymour isnt the face of the game. Its different. Watmough didnt get suspended.
You keep coming back to this Kaza.  Lockyer as the leader and captain of Brissie and Qld and Australia was absolutely the face of the game when he created the PR nightmare at the highest rating period in the NRL season. Yet zero penalty for the News Ltd boy's drinking (with memory blackout) and "behavioural" exploits, nor for his mates that he leads and sets his "example".  N'est pas? Do you concede the gross inconsistency Kaza?

Cronulla have stood down Brett Seymour while they investigate.

Finally a club with guts to stand up to this drunken behaviour

that is a good and solid decision but I bet you that had, Brett not been stood down by the NRL the Sharks probably wouldn't either

Rex,

im not saying i agree with what i said. Im just saying that will be the argument of the NRL. They will say Stewarts case was the last straw and they had to come down on it and it happened to be Brett Stewarts case. They have to start somewhere. I know its crap that they didnt with Lockyer.. but they starting with Brett unfortunately. It is bull****. I get it. I agree with you! Im just saying.. this is what the NRL will say.. i agree that it is bull****.. i cant make that any more clearer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6