Gallop to face barbs at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
HE has successfully avoided an ugly confrontation with two antagonists for the entire season but D-day arrives for NRL chief executive David Gallop on Friday night when he attends Brookvale Oval for the Manly-Melbourne blockbuster.

Read the full article

Id watch it on TV if i was him.....I hope we dont let him in the change room, let alone the ground....We owe that sh**bag nothing.

Sit the grub on the hill and show off our facilities to him.

Leaders need to be strong and resilliant when they are faced with the tough calls. By not being seen after his 2 biggest calls shows he is weak or deep down he knows he made errors and has guilt issues.

Either way I hope they charge this sap admission and give him a spot on the hill

I also hope the Brooky fans are classy enough not to do anything stupid, you'd expect from a redneck. Signs are fine. Chants are fine. Make it fun, and sure, make a point, but beyond that, we need to remember we are Manly supporters, with families attending the game.

Show some class as Ryan says.

We as Manly supporters are bigger than him, and a great opportunity to display both our displeasure and intelligence at the same time.

I wonder if he will go for a walk in front of the hill?

Any ideas on signs?

bob dylan said:
Show some class as Ryan says.

We as Manly supporters are bigger than him, and a great opportunity to display both our displeasure and intelligence at the same time.

Definitely and hope we have the appropriate signs, chants and gallops

Giddy Up Brett!

Some hardhearted people may also choose to throw their shoes at the dictator
:angel:

As a consumate politician Gallop is attempting to take the heat out of the issues now well prior to any finals appearance where he may be snubbed.

brookiegreg said:
Some hardhearted people may also choose to throw their shoes at the dictator
:angel:

Well be warned the guy that done that to John Howard on Q & A passed away on the weekend.

The plan is simple really, if (when) Brett scores a try we need to get the entire ground doing the gallop, that would be hilarious.

^ this and we need a whole bunch of people to take in horses masks and wear them the entire time

Ryan said:
I also hope the Brooky fans are classy enough not to do anything stupid, you'd expect from a redneck. Signs are fine. Chants are fine. Make it fun, and sure, make a point, but beyond that, we need to remember we are Manly supporters, with families attending the game.

you werent at Melbourne in 2006 with the rest of us in the box. Even back then the hatred for Gallop was strong, we had to contain my 60 year old Dad who was leaning out of the box yelling all sorts of stuff at Gallop as he walked past

Ignore him - he made Bretty a 'persona non grata', so lets return the favour.

The focus at Brookie should always be the gallant Players and all freeloaders just distract from them.

Show them how to win like Manly, Boys :D

Ryan said:

Agree 110%....by all means make it fun (and on a serious note as well as in the "Giddy Up Gallop" idea)....but we are NOT Rednecks and we need to show some couth!!

I imagine he'll slink into the Sea Eagles corporate box and not been seen anywhere in public as such.

To be honest I don't know why he is even bothering, he knows he's on the nose with both clubs.

Daniel said:
^ this and we need a whole bunch of people to take in horses masks and wear them the entire time

It depends on what end of the horse the mask should be. The back end is more suited towards Gallop in my opinion.

Daniel said:

I volunteer! Maybe i can get a t shirt with a horses head on it and write Gallop underneath it!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2