1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gallop revenge

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by blitzkrieg, Apr 30, 2009.

1. blitzkrieg

blitzkrieg Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    We could get the entire 1st grade squad to go out and get pissed, kicked out of the pub,then refused re-entry. Then make our way to Gallop's place and all line up and piss on his fence, then all take turns at kicking his car. The beauty of it all is that they would all be free to play the following weekend!

2. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4
    Was just thinking exactly the same thing. Where is the time on the sidelines for the Brisbane boys ?

3. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Send your idea to the Manly Management Team Blitz. The media uproar it would cause would be very entertaining.
    Wasn't Todd Carney initially sacked for public weeing?

4. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 1
    Public weeing (on someone) Nicci.

5. niccipops

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Then we better tell the boys they're not allowed to wee on Gallop, just his fence.

6. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 1
    Id rather they pissed on him and got suspended to be honest.

7. niccipops

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Well I guess in a non-literal way he's been pissing on our team the whole season.

8. Pearso

Pearso Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I reckon if that was to occur he would suspend the whole team, fine the club and take away their competition points.

He would justify this by stating that as Manly are the reigning premiers they are the current FACE of the competetion, thus letting down the game, the fans and bringing the game into disrepute.

He will then supply Police with a statement stating he saw all the manly players(naming each player in his statement) urinating in public. All players will be charged with offensive conduct and when convicted he will tear up their NRL contracts. Leaving the guys no option but to head o/s where they will not be granted working visas and banished form footy never to be seen again.

It would be another try under the posts for news ltd and manly still yet to score.

I'm not a fan of double standards but I do believe in KARMA

9. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

10. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    [/quote]

Me either

11. QldEagle01

QldEagle01 Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    be a waste of a good piss.................

12. niccipops

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    [/quote]If Gallop was on fire the Manly players could wee on him in an act of heroism.