Gallop punts Judiciary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
David gallop has suspended the current judiciary panel of Woods, Williams & Ayliffe who are suing the Melbourne Storm. They have been replaced by Paul Conlon (chairman), Brad Clyde & Sean Garlick.

Is that the Paul Conlon who used to play fullback for Norths?  It will be a bit hard for him to adjudicate on bad tackles as he never learnt what one was at Norths. 

Isn't Clyde unemployed since the dogs dumped him and Garlick makes awful rat sacks.  Good quality judiciary. 

Might as well have Howard, Bin Laden and Bush. 

tookey link said:
Is that the Paul Conlon who used to play fullback for Norths?  It will be a bit hard for him to adjudicate on bad tackles as he never learnt what one was at Norths. 

Isn't Clyde unemployed since the dogs dumped him and Garlick makes awful rat sacks.  Good quality judiciary. 

Might as well have Howard, Bin Laden and Bush. 

Theu would be better off having the puss puss brothers Steve/Pete Mayoh & Doug Rollinson - all Norths legends

Outrageous decision that reflects poorly on those people who did a very good job overall.

I do hope the judiciary does not start to undermine the credibility of the game once again!!

surely they get paid and now surely being stoof down for suing gallops boyfriend is unfair dismissal?

Take gallop to court as well i say

Next thing you now Gallop will declare martial law on the NRL and all Judiciary matters go through him and his News Ltd buddies

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4