Gallop on talking sport now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No access to radio atm - can someone give an idea on how Gallops trying his houdini escape routine - this is the sh#t  i wanted to see last night on the footy show!!

Avoided the real issue, stuck up for Carney, won't say if double demerits will apply to Benji if found guilty. Thinks Manly should let it go. What a farking idiot.

After his interview on One HD last night I have no need to listen to any other interview gallop does. Pure unadulterated truth avoidance.

Jatz Crackers link said:
After his interview on One HD last night I have no need to listen to any other interview gallop does. Pure unadulterated truth avoidance.

You should listen to it Hughes put pressure on how Gallop came up with his decision, he said the same thing but he also said that Brett had allegedly been told to leave another place. As a so-called solicitor you can only act on fact and Hughes said basically you can't make decisions on assumptions. Gallop was squirming and avoided the real issue. I think it was the best interview so far and had Gallop back peddling.

Just listened to the podcast.

Wow...that is avoidance and back peddling at it's best.

He clearly knows he is wrong but is defiantly avoiding the truth. Perhaps he is concerned that any apology to Brett and Manly may assume Gallops decision at the time was unjust and with Brett's lawyers lurking he is legally guarding himself.

Either way, the vast majority know who is right and who is wrong.

Hughesy did a great job though and stuck it to him.

Great interview by Graeme Hughes, he didn't let up and kept the questions on track. Basically let Gallop squirm until he hung himself. His assertion that Brett's suspension was based on a "suggestion" of some other alleged incident after the season launch was unbelievable. Hughes, as with the audience, couldn't believe what he was hearing. Gallop was rattled and came out of that with that last shreds of his credibility left in tatters. It has shown him to be the weak reactionary fool he suggested he was 2 years ago when he bowed to media pressure. Time to go David, you are a muppet.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6