Gallop breaks collarbone in ski fall

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Gallop breaks collarbone in ski fall
February 17, 2010

AAP

NRL chief executive David Gallop has suffered a broken collarbone in a skiing accident while attending the Winter Olympics in Canada.

Gallop, in Vancouver as a guest of broadcaster Foxtel, fell after the group he was with decided to do some skiing following the cancellation of the Olympic event they were due to attend.

Gallop was released from hospital after x-rays confirmed the break, with the NRL boss due back in Sydney by the end of the week.

He is expected to be back at work upon his return.

© 2010 AAP

Just another bludger.  I guess the NRL paid for this junket.  I just hope he's in incredible pain. 

Oh the poor bugger. He'll get a lot of sympathy from me (NOT) ! ! !

"IF" it's right what Gallop is saying, that it was an unprovoked accident and he has suffered serious injuries . . . then that is very tough ...

LOL, if any of you are on Facebook join the NRL page and click 'like', lets get the numbers up there, already up to 13 haha

Kiwi Eagle link said:
LOL, if any of you are on Facebook join the NRL page and click 'like', lets get the numbers up there, already up to 13 haha
  Gold!  It's up to 18 now. 

DSM5 link said:
Just another bludger.  I guess the NRL paid for this junket.  I just hope he's in incredible pain. 
5041 posts for dms5 5000 of them bagging orford but the above would have to be your best ever worthy of my first ever applaud for u :)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=182459.msg252061#msg252061 date=1266404221]
Suspend him for 4 weeks minimum for bringing the game into ridicule.
Can the TV deal be done in that time?
[/quote]

Wasnt it done over dinner just a week or so ago ?

It's an easy deal. Just take what News Limited offer regardless of all the other offers, and your sitting pretty. I wonder what nest egg Gallop has for rolling over like he does???

Jatz Crackers link said:
Suspend him for 4 weeks minimum for bringing the game into ridicule.

Sorry he was hurt but - I think its strange three weeks before the season starts proper, he's off on a holiday.  Hope nothing of importance happens to the game while he's over there.  (Remember Melbourne are playing the WCC. And they still have to have their season launch when they get back,  hmm wonder what will happen there I of course hope nothing.)

But if anything does happen Galloping (all over the world) David wont be able to step in and fix it.

Although he can always come back and say he had a GOOD BREAK OVERSEAS.

Don't want to be mean but it is kind of funny. Maybe he was skiing back to his resort after being refused service at a local bar after attending an International Pencil Neck's annual function.

Ryan link said:
It's an easy deal. Just take what News Limited offer regardless of all the other offers, and your sitting pretty. I wonder what nest egg Gallop has for rolling over like he does???

Don't forget to give the phone and internet rights away for nothing;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6