gallop and bretty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You have to respect the integrity of these two guys. It said alot about the fact that gallop has not done the right thing and sorted this out with a meeting before this night when they met for the first time face to face.

Listening to glenn s' speech after getting the ccm, he's clearly a plain talking country boy (is the gong country?) and not one for playing the 'sophisticated' game of forced smiles and politically convenient handshake/photo opps.

he and his brother had thought about their opportunity to actually speak to the head of the nrl and they didn't think it appropriate to 'play the game' like gallop was. they wanted him to inhabit the role of the head of nrl fullly, not just as it suited him in front the cameras.

No ones business as to what was said.

The fact that both boys played on their chose arena, and excelled, is the story.

One of the mysteries of life still remains though, how does Glenn retain his angelic, unmarred face through the Battle of Brookie and the most physical GF? Killer looked like Glenn had buried a hatchet in his face :p

May peace reign in the Stewart Boy's hearts - we love youse :heart:

I beleive Brett said nothing inflammatory. If you look at the gentleman that is standing next to Gallop, during the conversation he is nodding his head. Body language suggests he likes what he is hearing. If Brett was being hostile that same man I pressume would be shaking his head. That same man also had a smile on his face. I am sure Brett said something nice to Gallop in the form of an apology or some sort of statement to mend things.

Like everyone i was very interested in how the exchange went. Brett had plenty of options from smacking him in the mouth, to staying well clear of him. From here it is just guess work, some factions of the media are happy to go with the club line of the fued is over, but other scum bags want to report stories that are based on nothing at all all, just wanting to prolong the story. The only people that know are Brett Gallop, and the nodding man next to them. The words will come out one way or another, they should get back to reporting facts and not guessing the news...

Can't believe the telegraph are trying to muck rake again. They are scared of having no more content for the next few months

Daniel said:
Can't believe the telegraph are trying to muck rake again. They are scared of having no more content for the next few months

Telecrap are all too often low muckraking scumbags carrying on just like their morally bankrupt News Ltd UK counterparts News of the World

I love the fact that for months the Telegraph league journos have been telling Manly to get over it and for Brett and Glenn to move on from what has happened. Now they appear to have done just that, gone on the victory dias, faced Mr Gallop, eyeball to eyeball, shake his hand and move on.

Now the Telegraph want to make something out of nothing with speculation and inuendo.

Why can't The Tele move on and let it go. It's over boys (and girl), we won, Brett and Glenn have stood up like the men they are and proven themselves champions.

You News Ltd guys however look like embittered, sad figures.

Because without Manly they've go no stories, other than good news stories and they don't like the latter.

Surprised they didn't employ a lip reader to decipher what was said.

It looked like "well done" or "well said" from Gallop, and when he talked to Glenn they were both smiling so it wasn't anything too bad.

I just think people are muckraking something that was the Brothers trying to begin the stages of hatchet burial.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6