FYI: Where does Jethro and GE get those images...New feature

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
its because of a template breakage. normal transmition will start shortly also if there are no results it shows blank

giphy.gif
''

fixed

I get mine from the selection that I have accumulated over the years on my Photobucket account and primarily from Google Images if I don't already have it in my Photobucket account. Google is my friend.

ManlyVsBulldogs2.jpg

24 hours on and I wanted to see how you all felt about the feature. Personally i love it, its actually really fun and an amusing way to express yourself.

However the site is not mine, it is ours, and I want to gauge how everyone is feeling about it. If you are liking it, would you be interested in me integrating other things like imgur etc and more

Always value your thoughts and ideas... Dan

I like it (obv) and I also use imgur a fair bit....so having that integrated would be a blast as well.

Thanks for asking.

@Dan (also obv)

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
I like it (obv) and I also use imgur a fair bit....so having that integrated would be a blast as well.

Thanks for asking.

@Dan (also obv)
Side note on the giphy feature. I decided to put it up for sale on the market place on xenforo which is our forum software. Might make a few extra dollars for the Silvertails kitty

giphy.gif

Awesome! It works really well. Especially if us troglodytes can use it.

giphy.gif

24 hours on and I wanted to see how you all felt about the feature. Personally i love it, its actually really fun and an amusing way to express yourself.

However the site is not mine, it is ours, and I want to gauge how everyone is feeling about it. If you are liking it, would you be interested in me integrating other things like imgur etc and more

Always value your thoughts and ideas... Dan
Its the Cats arse.
giphy.gif

I am probably going to be that annoying guy with it now.

Updated the way this feature works instead of popping up in a box it now pops under like smilies

giphy.gif

Can someone please test this feature for me and make sure it is working for them?

giphy.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7