Future front Row

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Sao along with young Jake Trobovich show massive talent for young guns in the front row.
Theres been a real test in the front row stakes in 2013 & if Manly had not got bargain of the year in Lawrence, the cupboard would be almost empty.
Cant wrap Trobovich enough as a massive talent & Sao could be the perfect combination up front as he has good footwork for his size & does have an offload to create that 2nd phase, so important in the modern game.
Jake is more the direct Matt Scott type.
By 2014 they will become well known to Manly fans & by 2015 could be a real force up front.
Theres lots of talk about who we should sign in our thinning front row stakes but theres every chance we already have them.
Look foward to Sao's debut tonight.

Yeah I agree mk. Manly did alot of recruitment in both nrl and ressies in the off season.

I believe we knew the cap was tight next year and signed some quality junior players aswell as young jake coming through the ranks.

MK Eagle said:
Sao along with young Jake Trobovich show massive talent for young guns in the front row.
Theres been a real test in the front row stakes in 2013 & if Manly had not got bargain of the year in Lawrence, the cupboard would be almost empty.
Cant wrap Trobovich enough as a massive talent & Sao could be the perfect combination up front as he has ggod footwork for his size & does have an offload to create that 2nd phase, so important in the modern game.
Jake is more the direct Matt Scott type.
By 2014 they will become well known to Manly fans & by 2015 could be a real force up front.
Theres lots of talk about who we should sign in our thinning front row stakes but theres every chance we already have them.
Look foward to Sao's debut tonight.

You make them sound so good : hope its sooner than that.

Tyson Andrew and Josh Starling are no slouches either. We may have a very good forward pack next year.

cherry_poppins said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
Yeah I can't wait for Sao to take the field tonight.
I hope he has a blinder and cements his spot in the team.

My hope for his debut is 15 minutes at least

Well with rose still a mabye to play, im hoping sao gets a good run.

How many **** players have you seen play 250+ 1st grade games cherry ?

Can you imagine the worry Trbojevic is going to give people when he cracks it !! Many are still struggling with Whatmough after 250 games and Jamie Lyons is always popular as well

So, **** coaches at 4 NRL clubs had no idea how **** he was and picked him to play 219 NRL matches, lol. Plus 42 in ESL.

Dunning-Kruger effect?

Isn't a prop a little like a good red wine, needs a chance to mature with age?

I would think his job is to develop players into first graders

Not the whole squad

Certain players . There are better player judges than me but the young blokes who come up seem to go okay

Sao certainly played decent in a short spell, looked confident & even played a couple of passes out the back before the line.
The big unit didn't take a backward step - give him a few games in the top grade & he will not relinquish his spot in the 17.
Add Trobovich next season & these 2 will have a mortgage on the front row for many years.

Kiwi Eagle said:
How many s**t players have you seen play 250+ 1st grade games cherry ?

Can you imagine the worry Trbojevic is going to give people when he cracks it !! Many are still struggling with Whatmough after 250 games and Jamie Lyons is always popular as well

Just call him TurboJet

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6