Fusitua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
People just dont get it.

No players are coming to Manly who have any potential.

We will only get "washed up has beens" and "those that never will be".

We have nothing to offer other $$$ that can be matched by successful teams, with great coaches and stable management.

We need to build a myth, like the Eels have with BA. We dont believe it, and surely they dont believe it but it has sucked a few players in. Most of which are leaving now.
Maybe they look at the real estate prices on the northern beaches before they sign and say...... "Stuff that "

The recruiting at penrith has been pretty impressive. They will have a great side for quite a few years. Talent all over the park. manly need to start recruiting a lot better

Absolutely right there Simon. Unfortunately at the moment all we've been getting (other than Taupau, Walker and Parcell) are the left over pickings that Gould didnt want...including it seems the coach (though I'm hoping I'll be proven wrong on that point)

Wat about sam lisone from the warriors off the bench, he runs hard only 21 or so. Next time u get a chance to watch the warriors, take note of him. An absolute weapon.

People, get a ****ing grip on yourselves.

When did it become a fact, that players don't want to come to Manly.

Name one player we have approached in earnest, that has said no, the reason being we are Manly.

People, get a ****ing grip on yourselves.

When did it become a fact, that players don't want to come to Manly.

Name one player we have approached in earnest, that has said no, the reason being we are Manly.

foz!

:giggle::angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7