Fusitua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
this guy is an amazing young talent. I have thought this for a while now but the last 25mins of this game against the Sharks have proven it more so. He has been slotted into fullback with Lolohea to the bench for some weird reason. Nevertheless, positionally he has been on song defensively and slotted in nicely with a superb line on a sweep play to break through and set up a try. Everyone would know he is a freak of a finisher on the flank and sees more white lines than tony Montana but his overall ability and football smarts have really shown in this performance thus far. This kid could be anything, in my eyes a future NZ kiwi wing/fullback. This is the sort of kid we should be looking at recruiting. Wouldn't be expensive and definately would get a bang for your buck. He would be a great asset on the flank or could even slot in to fullback for next year with ease. I hope he is not going unnoticed by recruitment, he is at least worth sussing out.

ATM we could feed him the ball from 50 out and he would score he is in great form and I would throw plenty of cash at him.
Ahhh turbo my friend. We finally see eye to eye on something football. I say we move in for the kill asap before his price goes up and other clubs start to cotton on.

Ahhh turbo my friend. We finally see eye to eye on something football. I say we move in for the kill asap before his price goes up and other clubs start to cotton on.
Yes we do see eye to eye. This kid is a special talent and the earlier we make an offer the more chance we are of getting a good deal, but this is one guy I would pay overs for could be the next Manu?

Hardaker isn't signed for next year and I doubt Penrith can afford him. So now they've swapped him and covered his transfer cost, we can take a look at him for our backline.

Still some decent guys out there. I don't think Josh Jackson has resigned. Some decent forwards available.

Hardaker isn't signed for next year and I doubt Penrith can afford him. So now they've swapped him and covered his transfer cost, we can take a look at him for our backline.

Still some decent guys out there. I don't think Josh Jackson has resigned. Some decent forwards available.
Hardaker is just like Dugan he would make a great centre partner for walker but he has signed with panthers and I'd say if he plays well he will stay there. Jackson, Klemmer, mbye have all re signed. Some good budget players but nothing like 2017s off contract list.

Hardaker is just like Dugan he would make a great centre partner for walker but he has signed with panthers and I'd say if he plays well he will stay there. Jackson, Klemmer, mbye have all re signed. Some good budget players but nothing like 2017s off contract list.
Your right but watch that 2017 list slowly but surely disenegrate as clubs resign their good players before other clubs can touch them..

Klemmer has said he resigned. Jackson though has only been mentioned as "going to resign".

I doubt Penny can afford Hardaker next year. Resigned Mansour. Moylan is now a SOO player. They'll have to resign Bryce at some point. 4 years at overs for Tamou.

Klemmer has said he resigned. Jackson though has only been mentioned as "going to resign".

I doubt Penny can afford Hardaker next year. Resigned Mansour. Moylan is now a SOO player. They'll have to resign Bryce at some point. 4 years at overs for Tamou.
Maybe, I have been wondering the same thing, they have been signing players for fun. They have nearly 10 halves at the club and are still signing players

Let's start another thread on a player we like to sign. Seriously it's the Fulton approach where that got us.
While we have this dimwit coaching there be a rubbish defence and no attack structure at all

Let's start another thread on a player we like to sign. Seriously it's the Fulton approach where that got us.
While we have this dimwit coaching there be a rubbish defence and no attack structure at all
We could sign anyone but we wont do sh it under Barrett i feel.

We could sign anyone but we wont do sh it under Barrett i feel.
Agreed signing any half decent Player a band aid approach worked for dinosaur Fulton in 80s and 90s.
It's about building a playing group non trying to ham it up in an off season
With blokes only here for money tapau, Walker, nate myles.

Must be something rotten at the dogs with all these guys resigning.

As long as we re-sign the turbos, AFB and Parcell at least we can build a team around that,

as for Fusitua - we must have him. Just like every other player who has had a good game this weekend, That winger from the Knights, Cartwright, Cleary etc etc etc

Can't see anyone falling over themselves to come here. We are back to a club having to pay overs to attract talent.
Tbh though I thought this thread was about a new Tele on the market.
My bad.

this guy is an amazing young talent. I have thought this for a while now but the last 25mins of this game against the Sharks have proven it more so. He has been slotted into fullback with Lolohea to the bench for some weird reason. Nevertheless, positionally he has been on song defensively and slotted in nicely with a superb line on a sweep play to break through and set up a try. Everyone would know he is a freak of a finisher on the flank and sees more white lines than tony Montana but his overall ability and football smarts have really shown in this performance thus far. This kid could be anything, in my eyes a future NZ kiwi wing/fullback. This is the sort of kid we should be looking at recruiting. Wouldn't be expensive and definately would get a bang for your buck. He would be a great asset on the flank or could even slot in to fullback for next year with ease. I hope he is not going unnoticed by recruitment, he is at least worth sussing out.
But hang on, don't we always sign the players in their twilight years from clubs that no longer want them. So buying a fantastic player with youth, skill and exuberance just isn't our bag. We need more 34 year olds in this retirement village. I noticed they're concreting a ramp to our dressing room at Brookie. How thoughtful.

The recruiting at penrith has been pretty impressive. They will have a great side for quite a few years. Talent all over the park. manly need to start recruiting a lot better

The recruiting at penrith has been pretty impressive. They will have a great side for quite a few years. Talent all over the park. manly need to start recruiting a lot better

Penrith are really leading the way in how a club should be run. Making us look like an absolute basket case. State of the art training facilities, biggest breeding ground with firing 20's year after year and a nrl roster boasting quality depth across the park. Gus is working wonders out west.
Pull your sh it together manly

People just dont get it.

No players are coming to Manly who have any potential.

We will only get "washed up has beens" and "those that never will be".

We have nothing to offer other $$$ that can be matched by successful teams, with great coaches and stable management.

We need to build a myth, like the Eels have with BA. We dont believe it, and surely they dont believe it but it has sucked a few players in. Most of which are leaving now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6