funny usernames

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Have any of you actually looked at some of the usernames we come up with.

Always cracks me up to see some in the list!

Have any of you actually looked at some of the usernames we come up with.

Always cracks me up to see some in the list!

Boats & Hoes always got me chuckling

Boats & Hoes always got me chuckling

Are you trying to draw attention to the fact that your username is the most unimaginative of everybody Dan?

Are you trying to draw attention to the fact that your username is the most unimaginative of everybody Dan?

haha no I used to go by Zaphod for years, but in the end it used to make me feel a bit weird when I would see people in person and they would call me "Zaphod" that and I decided there was no point in not having my name out there, enough people knew me and Dan was better that Zaphod, or as they called me "snappy Zappy

haha no I used to go by Zaphod for years, but in the end it used to make me feel a bit weird when I would see people in person and they would call me "Zaphod" that and I decided there was no point in not having my name out there, enough people knew me and Dan was better that Zaphod, or as they called me "snappy Zappy

Daniel said:

Try having lifelong friends call you "Eldarwen" or "Eldar" in person, the character is female........it translates to sexy ffs....I hate RP but a non-race related name like "Haxxasauras" for an elf

Daniel said:

Try having lifelong friends call you "Eldarwen" or "Eldar" in person, the character is female........it translates to sexy ffs....I hate RP but a non-race related name like "Haxxasauras" for an elf

The Eagle said:
Daniel said:

So we can call you "sexy" from now on ROFL that's awesome!

Nicknames have ever stuck to me, I don't know whether to be happy about that or not.

The Eagle said:
Daniel said:

Nicknames have ever stuck to me, I don't know whether to be happy about that or not.

Daniel said:
The Eagle said:
Daniel said:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2006/11/f-k-it-im-throwing-it-downfield.html

SEXY REXY!

Daniel said:
The Eagle said:
Daniel said:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2006/11/f-k-it-im-throwing-it-downfield.html

SEXY REXY!

Wolfpack said:
Daniel said:
The Eagle said:
Daniel said:

SEXY REXY!

that is some of the funniest **** I have read in a long time

Wolfpack said:
Daniel said:
The Eagle said:
Daniel said:

SEXY REXY!

that is some of the funniest **** I have read in a long time

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7