Funny Side of Matai eating dinner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Ok there may be plenty who are avid there is no media conspiracy but I think some of the recent stories are getting ridiculous. Matai has a feed out Cronulla way & suddenly in some media circles has virtually signd for Cronulla??? I hear Thurston visited the USA over the off season - does this make him the new Dallas Quarter back?? Although the stories are getting more outragous I now see the funny side of them - thoughts. :p

RE: Funy Side of Matai eatin dinner

If Matai was chomping on a falafel, we would have a true conspiracy :p

Once our Retention Manager, Choc, returns, the Fans may be considered in Madia releases :angel:

HappilyManly said:
If Matai was chomping on a falafel, we would have a true conspiracy :p

Once our Retention Manager, Choc, returns, the Fans may be considered in Madia releases :angel:

Love Choc's new "role"!!!!

Apparently Foran, DCE, Watmough and T-Rex were spotted over in England recently, Dean Ritchie and Phil Rothfield are reporting that they are being signed by super league clubs.

MASS EXODOUS!!

eagles2win said:
I would prefer Dallas to keep Romo

They're more or less the same anyway. They both get injured & bawl their eyes out on a sporting field on a regular basis ;)

I wanna know which players are happy Des is gone, I am sure there would be a few. After all plenty of people hate their boss.

Matai knocked back an offer from the Sharks just recently. I guess this is where this story comes from.

mozgrame said:
Matai knocked back an offer from the Sharks just recently. I guess this is where this story comes from.
Thats the point - its old news - so because he knocked back the offer every time he travels to the Sutherland Shire we can expect a rehashed story that he is negotiating with Cronulla?? :dodgy:

It's the off season and there is little else to report on locally. On the bright side, there's no such thing as bad publicity, and we are in the paper daily. It all comes down to how you spin it. A good media manager would keep the fire stoked and shout Matai a feed in Townsville. Tonga is gone.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7