funniest all time movies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
I was watching my DVD of Borat over the weekend, cracking up as usual, and I came to think that is is probably the movie I would see as the funniest I have seen.  

My top three would be:

1. Borat: cultural learnings of America for make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan
2. The party
3. The life of Brian

I'm sure everyone will violently disagree.  What is everyone else's top three funny movies?

Borat I turned off part way through.
Have you ever seen They call me Bruce or They still call me Bruce?
In a different genre, Flying High comes to mind.
There was a movie called Blood Diner I would nominate, but I think it was probably not officially a comedy but horror.

1. Lock Stock and two Smoking Barrells.
2. Van Wilder (not much for content but has some classic laughs.)
3. Intolerable Cruelty  - i thought i might need a rom com in there and it was the funnniest but fair from the best.

Borat is so wrong but damn it is funny.  I could not name my funniest movies, as Dan said it changes constantly.  At the moment The Hangover comes to mind, however that is because it is the last funny movie I watched. 

Happy Gilmore
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Borat (She is number 1 prostitute in Kazakhstan, she is also my sister)

A top 3 is near impossible to choose, most certainly does not contain borat though, good for a laugh but on par with scary movie etc.

The blues Brothers is number 1 under the comedy banner (but its not just the comedy that gets it to number 1)

Monty Python - i struggle to split them

Mel Brooks - spaceballs is jsut piping young frankenstein and a few of the others

As Gronk put up The party is a classic as are the original pink panthers

Animal house
Who framed Roger rabbit
Hot shots
Anchorman
Zoolander
A night at the Roxbury
The naked gun
Flying high

and many more

clontaago link said:
Happy Gilmore
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Borat (She is number 1 prostitute in Kazakhstan, she is also my sister)

All those are good, I got dragged along to FSM under protest but it has some sensational bits in there, Russell Brand is a crackup

Dodgeball is another favourite of mine, and Bad Santa is always good for a laugh

Had heard big things about The Hangover, and saw that last week, enjoyed it, but after all the hype also had the let down feeling as well

Bruno is average, had some funny moments, but is no where near the league that Borat is in

Kingpins had some classic lines.

Didn't mind Something about Mary as well.

Team America
South Park movie
Superbad
Super Troopers
Hangover
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Dogma
Bruno
Borat
Waiting
Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood (found this one funnier in my younger days but deserves a mention)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4