Fulton to be promoted to Head of Football

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I saw him play and know exactly how good he was, but sorry that has nothing to do with wether he's relevant or not in 2016 to a modern era team.
'You're only as good as your last game.'
As soon as we believe that Manly is competitive, we will stop lobbying for a change :nod:

It took 5 years after the NE debacle, so 4 more at most :)

Being a good player doesn't necessitate into good coach, selector and recruiter.
Bellyache is the best in the business by far and he wasn't a superstar.
Read wher he has just poached Vincent Leuluai from the Rorters and also signed Young Tonumaipea and Ben Hampton to extensions along with other young talent he has.
Storm will be strong whilever he is there.
Pity we could not have signed him. Should have made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

More spin. Bozo trying to save face. LOL he hasn't been pushed from NSW but jumped. And he jumped not because of all the criticism he has coped from Gould for being a crap selector , but because Manly need him LOL.

In doing so he is also trying to deflect that this year's massive hole, at Manly has anything to do with his part-time role.

BULL**** It's sad actually.

My favorite player as a youngster. I remember being so excited when I got the Bob Fulton card in the Scanlens footy card packs. As to now I think he loves this club and hates seeing it down the bottom but is he capable in 2017 to run an NRL team ???

Being critical of the man in this role doesn't mean I am critical of his past history.

One of, if not the, greatest player I have ever seen play in Manly colours.

But what is he now, 70? , and how long since he's coached , 30 years?.

Oh sure good to have on board as as " consultant " but running the show???

And that's got nothing to do with disrespect , and all about doing things in the " modern era" where everything is vastly different.

Being critical of the man in this role doesn't mean I am critical of his past history.

One of, if not the, greatest player I have ever seen play in Manly colours.

But what is he now, 70? , and how long since he's coached , 30 years?.

Oh sure good to have on board as as " consultant " but running the show???

And that's got nothing to do with disrespect , and all about doing things in the " modern era" where everything is vastly different.
Get him in your caravan Mark, and teach him to fish. It's time.

Let Bozo do the job then throw the $ at dessie when he's off contract. He'd have to be sick of coaching by then and that would be a perfect role for him.

I'm not sure about Fulton's ability to win us another premiership but I'm pretty sure we will end up with a competitive forward pack. He definitely understands that the backs need a good platform to work off.
At the end of the day we all want the same thing.

We are ****house in all three grades right now. This was not the case last year, and yet all of the coaching, recruitment and support staff were shown the door, which Bozo had a part of (see: Dave Warwick).

Signing a few forwards will not be enough to magically fix everything.

Last edited:
Not sure.

Do I need to go back and watch Jason and the Argonauts, pr Clash of the Titans?
You can never lose by watching those again. In fact the scene in Jason and the Argonauts where those flying things are nicking the blind guys fruit reminds me of the coaching staff. They know they are losing but can't see why.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4