Fully Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mcquinn said:
The video is up on Foxsports website now.

He nailed the final kick at Laurie to finish up with 8pts and the lead, and the way DCE was raving on made it seem like Manly was the last team to go. That's two winners in 3 years! They might actually get his name right from now on though, they referred to him as "Lassick" :s

Didn't surprise me considering that his brother is a half back so might have picked up a few skills playing backyard footy with his brother.

That can be said with Georgie as well with Trent playing in the halves as well.

Great effort from the young lad today. 98 meters and 19 tackles he is going to be a very good player when he grows up. Very impressed with his game he is going to shine come finals time.

mickqld said:
Great effort from the young lad today. 98 meters and 19 tackles he is going to be a very good player when he grows up. Very impressed with his game he is going to shine come finals time.

And a miserly total of 2 missed tackles between him + TRex + Robinson. Impressive.

T Rex has got that grub Slater in his sights and ready to steamroll. I cant wait for Fri night it is going to be a blockbuster. The Dogs came at us all day they were fighting for their lives today Manly have done very well to get themselves into the position they are in.

I have been mentioning him for awhile!! and glad not another Aaron Groom lol Now, if Palau can make 1st grade(very much doubt it) I will start writing junior reports again (after Lussick 4 try incident)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8