Fullback Albert Hopoate in Toyota cup today and Hargreaves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We signed him on very good money 2 years ago. Here's the link:

http://www.rugbyheaven.com.au/news/news/sea-eagles-swoop-to-sign-unions-sonny-bill/2007/08/22/1187462355694.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap1

willstyles link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=180408.msg223343#msg223343 date=1242557931]
How is the young winger going that we got late last year ? Think his name started with T, and he got 3-4 tries in 1 of Hoppas games last season. Tiopira maybe ? He was impressive when I saw him last season

Wouldn't be Tiopira. He's a prop. Going good as well. Very good, runs hard and is tough to bring down. Odd running style though.

You're probably thinking of Teariki Peneha, he was our top try scorer last year despite only playing nine games. Hasn't played this year though. Not sure what has happened to him?
[/quote]

Yep thats the guy mate, he looked the goods last season

ha ha, and some people think I know about our juniors  ::) its william, not albert  ::) sorry, bad typo!!!!

it was peneha, big guy but I heard too slow for nrl, greta close to line but never thought he would go further

Albert Hopoate plays lower grades for Easts - with Newtown. Is also a good prospect and looked like the next big thing when he took a season off to go and be a Mormon missionary.

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
[quote author=Rambo1987 link=topic=180408.msg223339#msg223339 date=1242557614]
I also wanted to mention the guy whp played No 14 - Ricardi I think - built like Choc and runs hard - very hard.

Are you sure ? He is only 85kg and he played half back.
[/quote]

Sorry it Lussick - he scored the try under the post in the 2nd half

JWH is one of the biggest juniors and maybe the tallest ive seen in years. I like the idea of using him in both grades. He will get his opportunity during origin period. The take this confidents back to TC games. Once he has picked up the speed of the game and seasoned he will destroy many teams.

Brookvale link said:
JWH is one of the biggest juniors and maybe the tallest ive seen in years. I like the idea of using him in both grades. He will get his opportunity during origin period. The take this confidents back to TC games. Once he has picked up the speed of the game and seasoned he will destroy many teams.

The scary prospect about this is he was doing it last year if you guys watched the toyota cup. Hopefully they keep him at the club, if not it could come back to haunt us.
Actually wouldn't mind seeing Blake Davey in the top grade next year

Daring Eagle link said:
[quote author=Brookvale link=topic=180408.msg223530#msg223530 date=1242652334]

The scary prospect about this is he was doing it last year if you guys watched the toyota cup. Hopefully they keep him at the club, if not it could come back to haunt us.
[/quote]

He is by himself is responsible for the Toyota Cup Team's standing. When he played NRL against the Broncos the Toyota Cup team were well beaten.

I think whilst he is awaiting his NRL chance he should be playing Q Cup. This higher standard of footy has got to be better for his development.

Rambo1987 link said:
[quote author=ERNIE FOR NO7 link=topic=180408.msg223349#msg223349 date=1242558699]
[quote author=Rambo1987 link=topic=180408.msg223339#msg223339 date=1242557614]
I also wanted to mention the guy whp played No 14 - Ricardi I think - built like Choc and runs hard - very hard.

Are you sure ? He is only 85kg and he played half back.
[/quote]

Sorry it Lussick - he scored the try under the post in the 2nd half
[/quote]

Built like Watmough, your kidding. Lussick is a lot taller and leaner.

Saw young William at Rebel yesterday trying on some new boots. reminds me of K.Hunt. I reckon a few more games in 20's and Dessy should start blooding him.

Ryno link said:
Saw young William at Rebel yesterday trying on some new boots. reminds me of K.Hunt. I reckon a few more games in 20's and Dessy should start blooding him.

Des wont blood him this year unless our entire backline is out. Some reason Dessie doesnt give the young guys a go

hows mini hoppas form in under 20s? hasnt scored yet.. is he just finding his feet still?

last season he scored in every game he played didnt he"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4