Full Team List for 2016,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Api Koroisou
10. Nate Myles
11. Feleti Meteo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Matt Parcell
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Lewis Brown

18. Matt Ballin
19. Josh Starling
20. Tim Moltzen
21. Blake Leary
22. Luke Burgess
23. Nathan Green
24. Fabian Goodall
25. Liam Knight
26. Addison Demetriou

Left side defense of Hiku & Trbojevic looks very suspect.

Seemed to be stocked up well in the forwards now with a lot of good players fighting it out for the available spots, but what is everyone's opinion on the backs? Is there a lack of decent depth there or??

Don't need depth if the first choice team can stay on the field. Spend the money on the players who can win you a premiership. You can turn very average very quickly trying to cover every situation.

Doubt we'll get Jack Bird. Hiku to 5/8. Don't think we can carry two small cowards in Buhrer /Brown either. Perhaps one of them on the bench, but then again having Parcell/Korasao with one of them on the bench won't work either, so there's some tough decisions to be made.

One thing we have got is depth, that's for sure.

Doubt we'll get Jack Bird. Hiku to 5/8. Don't think we can carry two small cowards in Buhrer /Brown either. Perhaps one of them on the bench, but then again having Parcell/Korasao with one of them on the bench won't work either, so there's some tough decisions to be made.

One thing we have got is depth, that's for sure.
Cowards?

When players like Mateo, Symonds, Lawrence, Starling might not even make the bench it shows our forward roster has improved a lot.

The most contentious position is 5/8 something our new Coach knows a thing or two. Trent Barrett's experience will help the rookie settle in .
Whether it's Tom , Mattress PETA is the 64 million dollar question .

The most contentious position is 5/8 something our new Coach knows a thing or two. Trent Barrett's experience will help the rookie settle in .
Whether it's Tom , Mattress PETA is the 64 million dollar question .
Personally I honestly don't get the talk of Tom to 5/8. He is the last person I would put in that position at this stage of his career - having never played there before, no known kicking game etc.

1.Stewart(vc)
2.Tafua
3.Lyon(c)
4.Matai
5.Hiku/Trbojevic
6.Trbojevic/Hiku
7.Cherry-Evans(vc)
8.Trbojevic
9.Koroisau(gk)
10.Myles
11.Mateo
12.Buhrer
13.Taupau

14.Parcell
15.Lussick
16.Brown
17.Lawrence

Backups:
Fullback-
Wing-Goodall
Centre-Satini/Williame/Raimen
Halves-Moltzen/Wright/John
Hooker-Hodges/Pratt
Prop-Burgess/Demetriou/Starling
Second row-Walker/Green/Symonds/Garner/Knight
Lock-Leary

Now Marty is official! I would have him on the edge with Buhrer in the middle, plus Parcell sounds like he isn't interested in 5/8. Plus he should show something at nrl level before he starts let alone at 5/8. wright to shift to 5/8 in 2017.

Stop picking Tom Wright as 5/8 ...........hasn't even played yet and has ACL late in the season not early as others had.
He will be ready round 1 IMO, sounds like his recover is coming along nicely, he is our best signing IMO long term, he is the future 6, u don't have 13 nrl teams chasing u and the wallabies just coz u scored some tries in rugby sevens, he is a must in 2017 similar to Inglis but with the skills of Johnson.

Hi guys my first post , very nervous. Im a Qlder followed manly since birth, first jersey was a wormald signed bye mal cochrane.Any way back to parcell he is a gun , watched nearly every Ipswich jets game and this kid can play exciting cheers Johnno .
Welcome Johnno. Yes, I agree, he looks the goods that's for sure; I hope he gets serious game time.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2