1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

full change of mind

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by bazeagle, Sep 16, 2014.

1. bazeagle

bazeagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 37
    I have been really dark since the Souths loss
    but I've come around - I reckon we can beat the Dogs then it's fully game on
    I'm not going any further than this Saturday night

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wombat Legacy

Wombat Legacy Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,905 / 114
    Agree! We will beat the dogs. Hopefully our players come out of the same dark place!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lord Eagleton

Lord Eagleton Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +835 / 24
    Im unsure they are even in a dark place. It could well just be illusion.
    But agree, this ones not over just yet. How many times have we seen a team come out and play a big game one week then the next week they come out and cannot reach the same intensity or play nearly as good....(doggies against Melbs, then us). A win against the Dogs is a very good chance...if Ballin plays

4. billybob

billybob New Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Its going to be a big ask but i think we can win this 1. we are the real underdogs in this game sorry des

5. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I hope so, and without wanting to be a smartie, this positive thinking should have probably, maybe, gone here: http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-I-will-not-give-up-beware-only-for-supporters
    It makes sense to me and one giant line of continuos positive energy must be better than fragmented thoughts.

• Like Like x 1
  6. maxta

maxta Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,345 / 56
    So many "things to do" to improve.
    Fact is - its mainly attitude.
    Getting beaten up by packs & showing such little desperation from attacking opposition kicks.....pure attitude.
    While ppl attack Taufua's lack of air & poor hands off bombs - he seems outnumbered by 4-1 at times...wheres his support??
    Time to simply get some urgency back to even compete this Sat.
    Overall Baz, I like the positives here & back you, Manly by4

• Like Like x 2
  7. Go manly

Go manly Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +428 / 5
    Bring it on
    Can't think of anything better
    A nice thread to go when times are tough and you need to feel the love

8. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,399 / 35
    Mabye we flying really low under the radar.. one can only hope.

Big game on saturday, hopefully we start to click again and put in a solid performance.

9. effnic

effnic Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +215 / 6
    THIS!!!!
    Our major problem over the past month is blockers and helping one an other out. I remember the panthers game and yes i know we won but when they were all over us we did a short kick off and there was only one manly chaser... ONE!!!!

Also out kick chase is horrible. Its like there is no communication or no one can be bothered chasing. Get the desperation back and we are grand final bound.

10. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    No matter the circumstances and the results from the previous week, by game time I've usually talked myself into another victory. Hopefully the boys see the adversity as just a good opportunity. Having that sort of mindset is the first step to victory.

11. HK_Eagle

HK_Eagle Well-Known Member

Hong Kong
    Ratings:
    +898 / 20
    I agree, it's not a dark place. They seem very comfortable with self-implosion and mediocrity.

12. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +827 / 10
    Belted by 40 turned out ok given Rorters, Wabbits & Cows are all now on same side of the draw & Storm are gone. This time last week that wouldn't have sounded too bad as the downside of a loss.

13. eaglerob

eaglerob Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    No matter what the headlines, No matter what everyone is saying, Manly Fans, lets turn up in numbers and cheer on this great club of ours.....
    No matter who is rumoured to be leaving or moving on, they have all spilt their blood and we have all cheered them on at some stage in their careers.
    Whatever the result, Manly are the greatest club of the past decade and deserve a huge crowd this Saturday night.
    Bretts 200th as well so to ALL the Manly Faithful.....

WE ALL LOVE OUR CLUB SO LETS MAKE SOME NOISE :)