full change of mind

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bazeagle said:
I have been really dark since the Souths loss
but I've come around - I reckon we can beat the Dogs then it's fully game on
I'm not going any further than this Saturday night

Agree! We will beat the dogs. Hopefully our players come out of the same dark place!

Im unsure they are even in a dark place. It could well just be illusion.
But agree, this ones not over just yet. How many times have we seen a team come out and play a big game one week then the next week they come out and cannot reach the same intensity or play nearly as good....(doggies against Melbs, then us). A win against the Dogs is a very good chance...if Ballin plays

I hope so, and without wanting to be a smartie, this positive thinking should have probably, maybe, gone here: http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-I-will-not-give-up-beware-only-for-supporters
It makes sense to me and one giant line of continuos positive energy must be better than fragmented thoughts.

So many "things to do" to improve.
Fact is - its mainly attitude.
Getting beaten up by packs & showing such little desperation from attacking opposition kicks.....pure attitude.
While ppl attack Taufua's lack of air & poor hands off bombs - he seems outnumbered by 4-1 at times...wheres his support??
Time to simply get some urgency back to even compete this Sat.
Overall Baz, I like the positives here & back you, Manly by4

ManlyBacker said:
I hope so, and without wanting to be a smartie, this positive thinking should have probably, maybe, gone here: http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-I-will-not-give-up-beware-only-for-supporters
It makes sense to me and one giant line of continuos positive energy must be better than fragmented thoughts.
Bring it on
Can't think of anything better
A nice thread to go when times are tough and you need to feel the love

Mabye we flying really low under the radar.. one can only hope.

Big game on saturday, hopefully we start to click again and put in a solid performance.

maxta said:
While ppl attack Taufua's lack of air & poor hands off bombs - he seems outnumbered by 4-1 at times...wheres his support??

THIS!!!!
Our major problem over the past month is blockers and helping one an other out. I remember the panthers game and yes i know we won but when they were all over us we did a short kick off and there was only one manly chaser... ONE!!!!

Also out kick chase is horrible. Its like there is no communication or no one can be bothered chasing. Get the desperation back and we are grand final bound.

No matter the circumstances and the results from the previous week, by game time I've usually talked myself into another victory. Hopefully the boys see the adversity as just a good opportunity. Having that sort of mindset is the first step to victory.

Lord Eagleton said:
Im unsure they are even in a dark place. It could well just be illusion.
But agree, this ones not over just yet. How many times have we seen a team come out and play a big game one week then the next week they come out and cannot reach the same intensity or play nearly as good....(doggies against Melbs, then us). A win against the Dogs is a very good chance...if Ballin plays

I agree, it's not a dark place. They seem very comfortable with self-implosion and mediocrity.

Belted by 40 turned out ok given Rorters, Wabbits & Cows are all now on same side of the draw & Storm are gone. This time last week that wouldn't have sounded too bad as the downside of a loss.

No matter what the headlines, No matter what everyone is saying, Manly Fans, lets turn up in numbers and cheer on this great club of ours.....
No matter who is rumoured to be leaving or moving on, they have all spilt their blood and we have all cheered them on at some stage in their careers.
Whatever the result, Manly are the greatest club of the past decade and deserve a huge crowd this Saturday night.
Bretts 200th as well so to ALL the Manly Faithful.....

WE ALL LOVE OUR CLUB SO LETS MAKE SOME NOISE :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7