From the Tigers website forum........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is such a waste of talent at the tigers. Taylor has almost crushed the career of Sironen. Telling such a big skilful unit just to make hit ups is a joke. Obviously the brand of footy Taylor wants to play.
Seeing how we started to play throwing the ball around forcing offloads towards the end of last season might really suit Sironen with his natural game
Agreed. Unfortunately I have zero faith in Barrett, so if Sironen arrives, the only way we will see an improvement is under a good coach.

Agreed. Unfortunately I have zero faith in Barrett, so if Sironen arrives, the only way we will see an improvement is under a good coach.

All our good coaches went to the Bulldogs

Opal Coaches has played an important part in its Corporate Partnership over the last 8 years with the NRL Manly Sea Eagles.Not only is Mario the director of the company but during the NRL season he is the exclusive driver for the the first grade team his career highlight is driving the team to not only the 2008 & 2011 Grand Final victories but joining the team on field for their lap of honor assured Mario and Opal Coaches is well respected.

In 2016 Opal Coaches is proud to be a new Corporate Partner of the Canterbury Bankstown NRL Bulldogs Mario grew up in the district so he is excited at this new chapter in his career with his new NRL club for 2016.

http://opalcoaches.com.au/page/20/about

Even though it is very easily forced upon Tapau to mention Barrett's coaching but when he re-signed he did mention how "good" Barrett was and said we couldn't really showcase it due to having the side sitting on the sidelines. He then again today mentioned his positive thoughts on Barrett. I am putting all trust in Marty's (and some other eagles who have commented on him) comments that may or may not be entirely forced and giving baz a chance.. But only one chance

Barrett will be a year wiser ( this year would have been an eye opener) and hopefully a better coach in 17. If he stagnates then he must go.

Yeah and if he says one more ****ing time 'I can't fault the boys effort..they never stopped trying....' after we get pumped by 20

Love your avatar picture mate. Just see what they are all thinking.

Siebold: "Get me the **** OUT of this place!!"
Ferris: "Trent looks like he could use a break. Don't want to burn him out"
Cartwright: "Who's on first base?"
Trent: "Ok you dead set morons, which player you think Bozo would go with?"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4