From the Tigers website forum........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The manly daily cannot be wrong so it must be bull**** on the tigers forum

Just like we weren't chasing bird and didn't sign him because he received a better offer from catalans

Hey they got stuck into on their site: some of the comments: Funny as!

Doesn't make a lot of sense.
How can he be "signed, sealed and delivered" if Manly are still "waiting for an official release from Wests Tigers".
Sounds like a bit of an oxymoron...

I'm guessing he and his management (much like Farah ) has been told he is surplus to requirements in 2017 and if he wants to play NRL he needs to find another club

He and his management probably found Manly and now Manly officials are waiting for WT's officials to return from Bali ,USA ,Europe etc on their undeserved holidays

He's really not that good. Don't get your hopes up.

He is such a waste of talent at the tigers. Taylor has almost crushed the career of Sironen. Telling such a big skilful unit just to make hit ups is a joke. Obviously the brand of footy Taylor wants to play.
Seeing how we started to play throwing the ball around forcing offloads towards the end of last season might really suit Sironen with his natural game

He is such a waste of talent at the tigers. Taylor has almost crushed the career of Sironen. Telling such a big skilful unit just to make hit ups is a joke. Obviously the brand of footy Taylor wants to play.
Seeing how we started to play throwing the ball around forcing offloads towards the end of last season might really suit Sironen with his natural game
I agree Ben, I think there is plenty of upside in signing Sironen. He has loads of potential and would come cheap. The Tigets may even throw in some of his freight.

He was capable of what Cartwright was doing this year for the Panthers. Until they got rid of Sheens. Coaches certainly can make and break players. Panthers had Cleary and now Griffin. Both seem to be able to coach and make men out of boys in a football sense.

Is Barrett capable of doing this?

This will be the true test of his coaching and should make or break him.

I found the manly daily wording interesting.

Bird, no offer was ever made.

Parcell, they have never contemplated releasing him

But with Siro, it just says, not coming.

So From that should we infer, yes there has been discussions. Yes Bozo wants him. but no deal could be struck.

Id say the interest was very real.

Unless TB uses him like another Bryce Cartwright, it'll just be another dud signing.

Touted early as being as good as his old man was, maybe better because of his ability to play 5/8......but hasn't even been able to hold down a regular first grade spot with the Tigpies.

Why are we continually going after has-beens or never-will-be's?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4