From the Telegraph "One innocent man does not crack a code’s ugly secret"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: From the Telegraph "One innocent man does not crack a code’s ugly secret"

simon_eagle link said:
A very hurtful opinion peice. But there is one very simple solution: don't read the Telepraph. In fact, don't have anything to do with News Ltd.. they basically signify everything horrible in the world.

If only it was that simple. What about Foxtel? News owns 25%.

Yeah, didn't stop David joining the News Ltd 'Chorus of Fury' last year on the Stewart case. I responded to his blog at the time and got a very nasty response from this smart-arsed .

So I'm going to be nasty here:

David is the son of the preposterously named Jefferson Penberthy, also a journo in his day. At a certain point good ol' dad realised it was better to  revert to 'Jeff' as Australians don't really relate to 'Jefferson' as a boy/man's name and would consider anyone who goes by that name a heavy-duty wanker and the offspring of pretentious imbeciles. As for David, his by-line photo indicates that he is a mono-browed galoot.

Memo David: get some tweezers.

He is not from Sydney either, but now lives somewhere in the inner-west - but that doesn't stop him commenting on a football code he has no real interest in. Nor does it stop him throwing out opinions like confetti, with little basis in fact.

Typical NewsLtd opinionster who writes grandiose columns to stir up the masses to respond and swell his blog count. Basically should be ignored as they have nothing positive to add to society.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4