From The Lurker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Cherry-Evans on his way out?
The rumour that continues to grow is that Manly halfback Daly Cherry-Evans will quit the Sea Eagles after next season when his contract expires.

Sea Eagles owner Rick Penn is desperately trying to re-sign both halves - Cherry-Evans and Kieran Foran.
But it will be a battle to keep both.

If I was a betting man, I'd have a few bucks on Foran staying but wouldn't outlay so much as a dime on DCE remaining at Brookie.

Funny I would have thought it was the other way around.

Obviously upset that his close mates Watmong and gift left last year.

Sounds like a ploy to maximise his next contract

5 mins ago it was Foran leaving to go to every club in the NRL, now all of a sudden Foran is staying and DCE is going lol... Clutching at straws one would think.

I like DCE, but I think he is a little bit overrated. I don't know about 1 million for him. I like 1 mil for Foran though; he is one of those tough players that you just love to have at your club.

Every other team can keep all the players they want...and if u are in Brisbane, Redfern or Bondi u can just keep buying up.....fair level playing field, I think not...Dave Smith hello!!!!!! are you listening...

Saw this on the eels website

Peter peters has said on radio, there is no way in hell foran will leave manly. He will be named co captain with Lyon next year. I can't see Foran coming to parra. If anything Bulldogs we'll be the club he would wanna play for. Bloody hope Iam wrong. Would be the answer to our halves problem since sterling had retired.

I think we will keep them both. I think they are both nicely settled on the beaches. The club is strong and i think they will have a lot more success at Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4