1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From Round 1

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by lismore_fan, Jun 7, 2011.

1. lismore_fan

lismore_fan Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +206 / 1
    We started the year vs Melb Scum and lost 18-6." Gonna be a long year!" I thought.

Round 2 and ran on with Brett Stewart our Captain as we were without Lyon, King, Matai, Rodney & Glen Stewart we lost in the warm-up.

No one gave us a hope but with grit we enjoyed a fabulous win 27-16 with Kieran getting MOM.

From there our team has just improved and are now serious contenders for St Choker's crown.

I've just watched the highlights reel (11 mins) on FootySocial.com.au - just great.

It's been a fun first half of the season - let's hope it keeps going!

2. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Couldn't agree more: round 2 was the team's defining moment :^)

3. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    Too right, it has been a great ride so far - hopefully more to come. I am praying that the injury gods look after us this year.

4. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,802 / 122
    So far this has been one of the most enjoyable seasons I can remember.

5. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    We are all struggling to find something to whinge about. Good sign.

6. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Actually I was there at the game in Melbourne and while we lost, I came away thinking that if Glenn and Matai had of been playing, we would have won. Gave me hope. Then the rorters. Great win and we've motored on from there. Souths the only downer.

7. lloydy

lloydy Active Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    I'm loving the feeling I have watching the boys this year, hope they can keep it up all year and stay healthy, because if they do they will go all the way!! I have no doubt about it.Those boring pricks in red and white got nothing us!!

8. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    I'll second that.
    Do I hear any other 'here heres'?:D